Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• now we have to worry about Sixers in 2nd round...
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Dwight Howard put up 32 and 30 tonight. Wowsah

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
        now we have to worry about Sixers in 2nd round...
        Eh, I'm not too scared of them, and I wouldn't be surprised if they lose in the first round. Embiid and Simmons are a great dynamic duo, but they're still inexperienced and really sloppy.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Yeah I like Philly as a match up.. and Indiana. Those guys are right now 4&5. But honestly I'm still not really caring about any team and where they land. I think we can beat anyone in the East. This is our year.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Yeah I like Philly as a match up.. and Indiana. Those guys are right now 4&5. But honestly I'm still not really caring about any team and where they land. I think we can beat anyone in the East. This is our year.
            The only thing I really want is to meet the Cavs in the ECF - because I want as many eyes on us when we take down LeBron as possible. So I'd like the LeBrons in the other bracket (so 3rd). Otherwise I don't care, though I admit, having MIL, then one of Philly/Indiana seems like a very nice bracket set-up. Lot of jostling yet to come though.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm afraid we'll see them in the 2nd round. The Sixers will end up 3rd.

Comment

• I’ll take Milwaukee in the first round with the Freak coming off an ankle injury.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  now we have to worry about Sixers in 2nd round...
                  The Hinkies ... after 5 years of losing and losing badly....who had no incentive to win.... with no chance to learn how to win as they were built to lose....... who have known nothing but losing and have not learned how to win close tight games in a playoff atmosphere because they have never been there............would be a great get in the second round....a great get.....
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• There is but a single game of interest tonight in the East playoff seeding derby ... and its very debatable if its must watch ball.

The Hinkies are coming into Orlando off the red eye for the SGOABTB against what might be charitably described as an ambivalent Magic team.

The Magic will come out and play hard at the outset....It might even be close at the half... but as the game winds down watch for the boneheaded turnover....the bailout reach in foul as the shot clock winds down....some very questionable shot selections and the marked disappearance to the bench of real NBA players in favour of rookies and 10 day guys as the Magic stay in the hunt in the tank playoffs.

Hinkies W as they make up some of their games in hand on the NewLooks, Pacers and Wizards. They also move a little closer to putting dibs on home court to open the playoffs a half game up on the Pacers and full game on the Wiz.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Memphis lost by 61 points to a pretty pedestrian outfit from Charlotte tonight.

Tanking is not an issue in the NBA.

Nothing out of the ordinary to see a professional team lose by 61.

Another stern memo to file forthcoming from Adam Silver no doubt.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Memphis lost by 61 points to a pretty pedestrian outfit from Charlotte tonight.

Tanking is not an issue in the NBA.

Nothing out of the ordinary to see a professional team lose by 61.

Another stern memo to file forthcoming from Adam Silver no doubt.
                        To Charlotte! I'm mad when Charlotte score 61 practically. Memphis is abomination previously losers of over 20 in a row (I lost count)...and WE were stressing about hanging onto our core..lol
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• A full card tonight in the East...

The Nets visit the Raptors.... Not sure who the Raps rest tonight... Maybe Serge... What won't rest is the drive to get the first overall seed and homecourt throught the playoffs. Raps W against a try hard Nets team.

The Clippers sail into Indy.....The Clippers are in sudden death mode with 11 games to go in the reg season. They are 2 behind in the loss column to the Jazz and Timberwolves and every loss tightens the noose a little more. Indy too is a dogfight ...but for seeding... A win here will put them in a tie for fourth with the Hinkies. Edge to the Pacers who are at home.

The Nuggets travel to DC. A dopelganger game here to the Clips/Indy tilt. The Nuggets are also life and death to get into the playoffs and sit two games back of the last spot currently held by the Jazz/Wolves. The Wiz have the toughest schedule to the end of the regular season and won't have John Wall (at least at this posting time) available. The Nuggets are pretty lame on the road. The trend continues... Wiz get the W.

Suns into NewLookville.. The NewLooks with thier one game win over a tired Raptor team nonetheless have been annointed as the team to beat again in the East. Tonight they draw the wretched wretched Suns. The Suns are empirical evidence that you need more... a lot more.... than just finishing in the top 5 of the lottery to get better. These clucks are more poorly managed than the Knicks or Kings. That takes some doing. NewLook W.

South Beach travels to Sooner Country The Thunder gave one away to the Chowderheads a couple of days ago and with that have opened up the possiblity of sliding from home court to having to play the Warriors or Rockets in the opening round. The Thunder have the toughest strength of schedule in the league. This is one they have to get. The Heat will give it everything they got tonight to keep in 7 and get their preferred matchup with the Chowderheads.. but will come up short to a team that wants to make amends for the equivalent of letting the clock run out at the one yard line and not getting a play off to win the game. Thunder W.

The Bucks into Chicago The Bucks are spiraling. They have both Delly and Brogdon hurt and joining them on the sidelines tonight is the Alphabet. Normally this would be too much for an NBA team to overcome on a road game. BUT... the Bulls have as much interest in winning this game as Justin Trudeau does on talking about his trip to India. Get out the visine as this game has every likelihood of being a dog with fleas.The Bulls might actually tip a couple into their own basket by mistake tonight...... Bulls lose .. Bulls lose... Bulls lose.

Chowders into RIP City.. On the first of four on the road the Chowders draw the red hot Blazers. Boston will be without Smart, Brown and Irving again.... which is not normally worrisome as teams rest guys when the slot they are in is pretty much the place they will end up... What is worrisome is that Irvings knee is now the subject of a second medical opinion. The Blazers want to stay in 3rd and both their stellar guards should be able to control the pace and flow of the game at home where the Blazers are really really good. Blazers W.
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Mar 23, 2018, 01:07 PM.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Chowders into RIP City.. On the first of four on the road the Chowders draw the red hot Blazers. Boston will be without Smart, Brown and Irving again.... which is not normally worrisome as teams rest guys when the slot they are in is pretty much the place they will end up... What is worrisome is that Irvings knee is now the subject of a second medical opinion. The Blazers want to stay in 3rd and both their stellar guards should be able to control the pace and flow of the game at home where the Blazers are really really good. Blazers W.
                            Irving's now undergoing a "minimally invasive procedure". That sounds fine....

Comment

• They should probably just shut him down for the season. For precautionary reasons..

Comment

• Wtf does 'minimally invasive' mean?
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X