Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clutch meeks!
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Ooooooh Meeks for 3!
      OG is our king

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        Philly has games against the Knicks, Brooklyn, Charlotte, Memphis, Orlando, Minnesota, Denver, Knicks, Atlanta, Charlotte, Brooklyn, Detroit, Cleveland, Dallas, Atlanta, and Milwaukee

Cleveland has games against: Portland, Chicago, Milwaukee, Toronto, Phoenix, Brooklyn, Miami, Charlotte, New Orleans, Dallas, Toroto, Washington, Philadelphia, Knicks, Knicks
        Both those schedules look soft as baby shit

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Both those schedules look soft as baby shit
          Yeah, that's what I was saying. Cavs don't have a super tough schedule to close, so them climbing back to 3rd is definitely more likely than them dropping to 6th
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            Yeah, that's what I was saying. Cavs don't have a super tough schedule to close, so them climbing back to 3rd is definitely more likely than them dropping to 6th
            Also lol I wasn't aware we still play them twice. The raptors will have a big change to help dictate when and where we play the bron brons

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Also lol I wasn't aware we still play them twice. The raptors will have a big change to help dictate when and where we play the bron brons
              Got the Pacers twice too

Comment

• Barn burner in bean town. Two teams currently crippled but will pose a big threat in the playoffs

Comment

• Bad pass by Boston, it's over
                  OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Bad pass by Boston, it's over
                    just kidding
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Marcus Morris with an all time Shaqtin A Fool a moment.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This is crazy lol
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          Marcus Morris with an all time Shaqtin A Fool a moment.
                          I'm just following the box score, what happened?

Comment

• Tatum looked like he was almost trying to miss. Brain fart?

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              I don't think the cavs schedule is that soft. I mean, it's nothing crazy hard, but they'll see two tough western teams that have been very hot (blazers and Pelicans), Toronto twice, a likely desperate Miami, and Philly and Washington on a back to back at the end of the season when both teams may be fighting tooth and nail for seeding.

I can see them sliding to 6th, but I lot of it will depend on how Indiana does, which has been a dark horse this season.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                                I'm just following the box score, what happened?
                                Was guarding the paint instead of the 3, up 3 with 5 secs left.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X