Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    The new server is weird, it has some algorithm that filters out all the Trade DeMar and Fire Casey posts. I can't find them anywhere.
    *ChristianL laughs mischievously*
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Anyone else experiencing issues with RR today?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Anyone else experiencing issues with RR today?
        Yes. Site doesn't load at times.

I haven't listened to Kyrie much at all, actually kind of like the guy (shhhhh I didn't say that) - he's pretty thoughtful for a flat earther:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          Lowry has been saddled for his playoffs with something Chris Paul has never had to deal with, the Raptors' nonsensical offensive system that thankfully has gone by the wayside this year. As well as various injuries.

Lowry, just like this team, should be judged on the coming playoffs, and anyone who thinks they know exactly how Lowry will look in this system come the playoffs is not paying attention.
          Bingo,
          We have a winner.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            True, but was that nonsensical system the result of the Raps coaching staff caving into Lowry's lack of trust in his teammates (other than DeMar) and catering to his ego, in order to get his cooperation?
            If so, this year seems like a pretty darn good example of why that would be a dumb move by the coaching staff. Winning gets guys to buy in. Simple as that. And there's no way you can convince me Lowry has more trust in his teammates this year than in the past when they had entire rosters of veteran players rather than the very young and inexperienced roster they have now.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• RR needs to figure this shit out. Really don't wanna switch places to talk raptors ball but almost have no choice anymore

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                RR needs to figure this shit out. Really don't wanna switch places to talk raptors ball but almost have no choice anymore
                At least for Torontonians there was a Leaf game on tonight.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• A week ago (8 days actually)...

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  I wasn't disagreeing. Good teams/players often make coaches look smart, bad teams/players the opposite. My point on Cho still stands, he's going to get canned sooner than later.
                  Cho is done at years end. Woj reports Jordan is eyeing Kupchak, AKA the guy who got canned after signing Mozgov and Deng.
                  If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    A week ago (8 days actually)...

Cho is done at years end. Woj reports Jordan is eyeing Kupchak, AKA the guy who got canned after signing Mozgov and Deng.
                    Kupchak was widely regarded as a good GM before Jim Buss had to scramble to make his playoffs deadline in the power struggle with Jeannie.

He'll do fine if MJ can stay out of the way, though who knows if that will happen.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                      A week ago (8 days actually)...

From my (way) outsiders view, it looks like the final call/directive on big decisions is Jordan anyways. In essence he's president of basketball ops but just wants a new assistant

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        If so, this year seems like a pretty darn good example of why that would be a dumb move by the coaching staff. Winning gets guys to buy in. Simple as that. And there's no way you can convince me Lowry has more trust in his teammates this year than in the past when they had entire rosters of veteran players rather than the very young and inexperienced roster they have now.
                        And the alternative for the coaching staff was to not make Lowry the center of the Raptors universe, ie, “everybody gotta adjust to me”. How do you think that turns out? And I totally agree that Lowry probably doesn’t trust his teammates more this year, but the difference is that he doesn’t have the freedom to hijack the offense like before. Masai took the car keys back. Because if you think about it, Maasai’s culture reset was probably directed more at Lowry than the coaching staff, because Casey always talks about wanting ball movement every pre-season and it never sticks. Masai is the only one who can truly hold Lowry accountable, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          And the alternative for the coaching staff was to not make Lowry the center of the Raptors universe, ie, “everybody gotta adjust to me”. How do you think that turns out? And I totally agree that Lowry probably doesn’t trust his teammates more this year, but the difference is that he doesn’t have the freedom to hijack the offense like before. Masai took the car keys back. Because if you think about it, Maasai’s culture reset was probably directed more at Lowry than the coaching staff, because Casey always talks about wanting ball movement every pre-season and it never sticks. Masai is the only one who can truly hold Lowry accountable, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Huh? Not to discredit the work the man has done this year; but wasn't he the one who talked about not trusting his players to be able to pass?
                          "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                          "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

Wow! We're not the other!?

Comment

Working...
                                X