Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blame Kevin!

Comment

• Shitty teammate, shitty player, and now he's a shitty impersonation of ASAP Rocky

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• sigh...greg monroe going to Boston. Hopefully that doesn't give them a big advantage when we meet them in the playoff

Comment

• Spark wrote: View Post
          sigh...greg monroe going to Boston. Hopefully that doesn't give them a big advantage when we meet them in the playoff
          He will.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Celtics get Monroe. Rumored to be targeting Tyreke and/or Rodney Hood, and Hayward might come back in April.

We are in big trouble if that happens and we don't make any moves.

Comment

• Spark wrote: View Post
              sigh...greg monroe going to Boston. Hopefully that doesn't give them a big advantage when we meet them in the playoff
              Just makes Boston trashier.
              If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Monroe makes the Celtics a little sturdier inside for a playoff run with some needed interior scoring, but that's about it. Monroe takes minutes from whom, Theis and Baynes? Both are better defenders than Greg.

No big whoop.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  Monroe makes the Celtics a little sturdier inside for a playoff run with some needed interior scoring, but that's about it. Monroe takes minutes from whom, Theis and Baynes? Both are better defenders than Greg.

No big whoop.
                  Detroit didn't put up much of a fight to keep Monroe 3 years ago..
                  Milwaukee just kinda threw him into the Bledsoe deal like a package of ketchup at a fast food drive through this year....
                  And the ever pathetic Suns just cut him....in effect paying him to play elsewhere...

How signing this guy with that track record strikes fear into the hearts of the east is mystifying......
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    Celtics get Monroe. Rumored to be targeting Tyreke and/or Rodney Hood, and Hayward might come back in April.

We are in big trouble if that happens and we don't make any moves.
                    Big trouble of it taking 5 games to close them out instead of 4.

Celtics are winning on some voodoo luck, and who knows what will upset the cart. I wouldn't pencil them in as a contender just yet.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Monroe is gonna give them a boost off the bench. He'll be like Speights was for Warriors. If he has it going leave him on a floor, if he's hurting you put in Baynes or Theis. I like this move for Celtics. They'll probably run away with 1st seed after this move. If they get Evans they'll have it for sure.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Big trouble of it taking 5 games to close them out instead of 4.

Celtics are winning on some voodoo luck, and who knows what will upset the cart. I wouldn't pencil them in as a contender just yet.
                        Hey can you book me some tickets to that fantasy world you're living in?

Comment

• Ir's not luck, the Celtics are a damn good team.

They keep winning these close games because they know how to execute in crunch time. And they have a superstar player who is not afraid of the moment.

The Raptors are the complete opposite.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• At a certain point, the constant winning of close games has to boil down to more than just luck. They've been doing it for 2 seasons now consistently.

It's worrying, because we're performing very poorly in the clutch. If we get in a series with them I imagine a lot of the games will come down to the last few minutes, and we really need to improve our execution late or we're gonna end up... fucking losing to the Celtics.

Good God I'd rather just lose in the first round than lose to them.

Comment

• Did I miss something? Is Tyreke Evans a good player now?

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                                Did I miss something? Is Tyreke Evans a good player now?
                                yeah he's having a great season

Comment

Working...
                                X