Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Is that new? This already happened last year.
    But they didn't even put an "Other" option this time!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      These guys out here arguing about tribute videos... tribute videos!!!! Forget anyone who gives a crap about a video tribute, especially while a player is still in the league... I'm with Rondo on this one. And this little twirp complains about Rondo being too aggressive cause he's pressing him on D? What sport does he think he's playing? How dare Rondo guard him!
      If we needed another veteran point guard I'd love to get Rondo. Underappreciated. Years ago I named my beagle Rondo. Smart and pesky.

Comment

• Jokic with a triple double in 14 mins. Damn

Comment

• Likes are back!

Comment

• FiveThirtyEight thinks we have the greatest chance of any team in the league, of making the finals.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...a-predictions/

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              Likes are back!

I could never like on Tapatalk before. This opens a door to a whole new world - although I'm getting way too many notifications so far

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                I could never like on Tapatalk before. This opens a door to a whole new world - although I'm getting way too many notifications so far
                Sweet, didn't know they enabled that feature on Tapatalk. The future is here!

Comment

FiveThirtyEight thinks we have the greatest chance of any team in the league, of making the finals.

Wow. I guess right now they'd have Cleveland and Boston trying to go through each other? That would reduce their individual odds. Love seeing Boston at 7% though lmao.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

FiveThirtyEight thinks we have the greatest chance of any team in the league, of making the finals.

Rockets have a higher chance than the Warriors of winning the title? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                      Lebron playing 2K against raptors and posting screenshots on Instagram story lol

LeBron playin mind games already huh?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        Rockets have a higher chance than the Warriors of winning the title? Lol

Sure, based just on a statistical analysis of team performance to date, this season only. It doesn't take into account the capacity of a team to elevate their play in the postseason, it doesn't know to what degree GS is coasting right now. Same goes for playoff Lebron vs playoff DeRozan/Lowry.

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Sure, based just on a statistical analysis of team performance to date, this season only. It doesn't take into account the capacity of a team to elevate their play in the postseason, it doesn't know to what degree GS is coasting right now. Same goes for playoff Lebron vs playoff DeRozan/Lowry.

Fair enough

Comment

• Chuck is awesome.

Comment

I really want to believe, but 538 also predicted that Elfrid Payton would be a superstar.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                I really want to believe, but 538 also predicted that Elfrid Payton would be a superstar.
                                He is kind of killing it in PHX...
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X