Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread was karma! Never again will anybody dare to do such a thread!

Comment

• Greatest thread in the history of RR. smh. This one, and the "Brad Stevens is the GOAT" thread.

Demo, Demo, Demo.....

Comment

• Yeah this thread aged "fantastically"
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• So this thread should b renamed 2 raptors being the most overrated 1st seed...how about them Celtics..
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• The Raptors are the most overrated team in the East.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              The Raptors are the most overrated team in the East.

Comment

• damn didn't think I would be eating this much crow.

Comment

• Still though

Comment

• I would like a full page novel masterpiece from Demographic Shift on how Boston is still able to force feed him crow lol.

Seriously though, Boston has Brad Stevens, hell of a coach/ strategist and game planner. He has guards and forwards who are two way players in Rozier, Smart, Brown and Tatum. Horford and Morris who are no slouch on defense either and a bench who ain’t afraid to mix it up. Then these guys are just clutch players when it matters most. They can nail threes.

For them to even win a very decisive game against the Cavs should be commended.

Comment

• Think about how bad the Washington Wizards were lmao they lost to us in 6

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                        I would like a full page novel masterpiece from Demographic Shift on how Boston is still able to force feed him crow lol.

Seriously though, Boston has Brad Stevens, hell of a coach/ strategist and game planner. He has guards and forwards who are two way players in Rozier, Smart, Brown and Tatum. Horford and Morris who are no slouch on defense either and a bench who ain’t afraid to mix it up. Then these guys are just clutch players when it matters most. They can nail threes.

For them to even win a very decisive game against the Cavs should be commended.
                        And they don't even have their 2 best players.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                          And they don't even have their 2 best players.
                          Oh yah, haha what a luxury for Steven to have no holes on both ends of the floor with two major weapons out of commission.

Even if they lose this series, doubtful that they would just go down without a fight.

Yet Raptors have cupcakes who scream like school girls when they see the sight of Lebron 5 miles away.

Comment

• So miraculously the Cavs go back to shooting a crappy percentage on threes. Quite a number of them were wide open too but the Cavs looked rushed and rattled because of all of the pressure. No question that Boston was much more aggressive defensively than the Raptors. I was surprised that the refs allowed them to play this way; thought several of the Celts starters would have 3 fouls in no time at all. Unless the officiating changes the Celtics will win this series and they won't embarrass themselves in the finals either. Guys like Morris and Horford seem able to guard Lebron or Love and their fierce, athletic guards made JR and Korver non factors. The Raptors have as much talent as Boston but just don't play as hard. I hope that can change. Boston clearly doesn't suck.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                              So miraculously the Cavs go back to shooting a crappy percentage on threes. Quite a number of them were wide open too but the Cavs looked rushed and rattled because of all of the pressure. No question that Boston was much more aggressive defensively than the Raptors. I was surprised that the refs allowed them to play this way; thought several of the Celts starters would have 3 fouls in no time at all. Unless the officiating changes the Celtics will win this series and they won't embarrass themselves in the finals either. Guys like Morris and Horford seem able to guard Lebron or Love and their fierce, athletic guards made JR and Korver non factors. The Raptors have as much talent as Boston but just don't play as hard. I hope that can change. Boston clearly doesn't suck.
                              Toughness. Simple as that. That's the formula for beating the Cavs. People can say whatever they want about the Raps talent differential vs. the Cavs, but we didn't take one frickin' game. And now the Pacers and Celtics have 4.

Like Lowry said, the Raps let them feel way too comfortable. The Lebrons looked very uncomfortable today.... for 48 full minutes.
                              Last edited by golden; Sun May 13, 2018, 08:04 PM.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                                Toughness. Simple as that. That's the formula for beating the Cavs. People can say whatever they want about the Raps talent differential vs. the Cavs, but we didn't take one frickin' game. And now the Pacers and Celtics have 4.

Like Lowry said, the Rap let them feel way too comfortable. The Lebrons looked very uncomfortable today.... for 48 full minutes.
                                Unfortunately that's the worse that could happen to Raps. Toughness cannot be taught. It can be faked by can't be taught.

Comment

Working...
                                X