Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Yeah.. I mean.. play Ibaka and Norm 48 minutes. Resign Bebe and have him become your #1 center. Trade and bring back Carroll and Bruno. Lots of ways to become shit.
    No it's impossible, wouldn't get higher than 10th pick.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Yeah.. I mean.. play Ibaka and Norm 48 minutes. Resign Bebe and have him become your #1 center. Trade and bring back Carroll and Bruno. Lots of ways to become shit.
      Nah you see that team is too good to tank.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• There is a serious lack of chill in this thread. Let’s try to tone it down folks.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          There is a serious lack of chill in this thread. Let’s try to tone it down folks.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            hell naw, we need to nuke tf out of this thread.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              hell naw, we need to nuke tf out of this thread.

Comment

• Dan H, repeat after me:

"Whatever dude."

Easier, simpler, less typing and whoever you are saying that to can comfortably believe that it is YOU who just doesn't understand. Then no one has to uncomfortably deal with contradictions on their position and reality.

Don't thank me for this. Just happy to help.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  This thread was karma! Never again will anybody dare to do such a thread!
                  Same time next year....why Boston sucks....
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Zach Lowe said it best. Boston is 3 wins away from the finals with $50M of salary on the bench, and potentially 4 1st round picks in the 2019 draft with one that could be as high as #2.

We are not in the same league. On the floor, on paper, in potential or in flexibility or assets.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      Greatest thread in the history of RR. smh. This one, and the "Brad Stevens is the GOAT" thread.

Demo, Demo, Demo.....

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      Yeah this thread aged "fantastically"
                      Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                      So this thread should b renamed 2 raptors being the most overrated 1st seed...how about them Celtics..
                      TRex wrote: View Post
                      The Raptors are the most overrated team in the East.
                      damn didn't think I would be eating this much crow.
                      The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                      I would like a full page novel masterpiece from Demographic Shift on how Boston is still able to force feed him crow lol.

Seriously though, Boston has Brad Stevens, hell of a coach/ strategist and game planner. He has guards and forwards who are two way players in Rozier, Smart, Brown and Tatum. Horford and Morris who are no slouch on defense either and a bench who ain’t afraid to mix it up. Then these guys are just clutch players when it matters most. They can nail threes.

For them to even win a very decisive game against the Cavs should be commended.
                      I think if key players are removed. Tank is possible. Put Norm instead of FVV and that team is going to lose A LOT of games. Trade Miles and the team has no outside shooting practically.
                      Raptors Republic is tanking for new fans...The crew is now giving their special and unique brand of support to the Chowdas and the Hinkies.

As for the Raps..
                      Step one..good or bad is done..the coach is gone....
                      Step two is to determine if the new voice thinks he can make Demar play defence and move Kyle off his me first agenda..If not ... then one or both may be wearing new uni’s next October. Time will tell.

The off season of RR self pity grinds on.....

As for Boston ..they sucked yesterday ..today..tomorrow..They will suck next week..next month and continue to suck forever....
                      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue May 15, 2018, 09:01 AM.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Chowders are better than Craps and some people just can't deal with it.
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Anyone else hoping for the Celtics to sweep?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                            Anyone else hoping for the Celtics to sweep?
                            Yes, but I don't think it'll happen.

LeBron will somehow win this series.

Comment

• For the second time in two days, tone is down people. If more posts need to be deleted then people will be getting early vacations.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                Chowders are better than Craps and some people just can't deal with it.
                                Thank you Doctor Phil. We Raps fans are just fine.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X