Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
    Thank you Doctor Phil. We Raps fans are just fine.
    Raps fan ≠ being a blind homer
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      Raps fan ≠ being a blind homer
      Not blind..but for sure a homer....

Homerism(ProperNoun)
      The tendency of sports fans to advocate for their home teams to an unreasonable degree.
      Dos not apply to Raptors fans.
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue May 15, 2018, 11:56 AM.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

Not blind..but for sure a homer....
        If you can't see that Boston are positioned way better than us then it's more than just being a homer.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          If you can't see that Boston are positioned way better than us then it's more than just being a homer.
          Thats not what his post is about lol. Us Raps fans are fine, some of us anyway.

Masai is the driver, I’m just along for the ride.

Comment

• like I'm willing to watch 10-72 Raptors season if it means we're getting a good player in a draft but fuck it I'm not a real fan for that.

Comment

like I'm willing to watch 10-72 Raptors season if it means we're getting a good player in a draft but fuck it I'm not a real fan for that.
              If anything it makes you more of a fan. Most of the people who are loading up Jurassic Park were nowhere to be found in the Bargnani days. Let's see where the "real fans" go if the team ever does a real rebuild.

Comment

If anything it makes you more of a fan. Most of the people who are loading up Jurassic Park were nowhere to be found in the Bargnani days. Let's see where the "real fans" go if the team ever does a real rebuild.
                Maybe because Jurassic Park isn’t open for regular season games.

Comment

Then as an alternative to spending all your time here...join a celltcs blog and wade in..knock yourself out...rag the raps there..no one will push back...

Was sure this said Raptors Republic not Celtics Republic...
                  - TGO

Comment

like I'm willing to watch 10-72 Raptors season if it means we're getting a good player in a draft but fuck it I'm not a real fan for that.
                    You sure will have your own section if your good with 10 and 72
                    - TGO

Comment

To suffer 10-72, that player better be effin' more than just "good". We got "good" already.

Comment

You sure will have your own section if your good with 10 and 72
                        keep promoting mediocrity then

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          To suffer 10-72, that player better be effin' more than just "good". We got "good" already.
                          shit if we get McGrady or VC type talent I'll go through multiple shitty years.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Raps can use a leader..Kyle and Demar aren’t that kinda player. Unfortunately they are hard to find.
                            - TGO

Comment

shit if we get McGrady or VC type talent I'll go through multiple shitty years.
                              So it has nothing to do with getting a generational superstar then? Might as well stick with DeMar and Kyle.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I’m just gonna leave this here, clearly some of you missed it.

https://www.slamonline.com/nba/masai...ors-wont-tank/

Comment

Working...
                                X