Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    After Hayward got hurt i said that the Celtics would be a lot better team because Tatum and Brown would now be given more playing time. And the ceiling of those 2 imo is a lot higher than Hayward and they are showing it in these years playoffs.

Next yr is going to be interesting. What do you do with Hayward now?
    Hayward and Irving - it would be putting it lightly to say those 2 guys don't exactly bring defensively what has become the team's calling card in smart, gritty, versatile defenders with all out heart + hustle.

But I'm pretty sure Stevens will figure it out just fine.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Why are people cheering for LeBron and Co. who just swept us? Go Celts. Hope they sweep.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
        Why are people cheering for LeBron and Co. who just swept us? Go Celts. Hope they sweep.
        Fu*k LeBron, Fu*k Cavs, but more importantly... FUCK BOSTON AND THEIR SHITTY CLAM CHOWDER

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Fu*k LeBron, Fu*k Cavs, but more importantly... FUCK BOSTON AND THEIR SHITTY CLAM CHOWDER
          Fuck golden State too. Fuck wake me up in October
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            The really scary thing is.

Gordon Hayward might be the FIFTH best player on this team next season.
            And he is actually the type of player that can transition to that role. He’s a versatile offensive player who doesn’t need the ball in his hands all the time.

Boston is legit, this thread never made sense to me and I think the Celtics proved that the off-season hype was largely warranted.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• A lot comes down to luck and timing, but boy did Ainge take advantage. He got so much for his over the hill vets. Masai better counter and soon.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                And he is actually the type of player that can transition to that role. He’s a versatile offensive player who doesn’t need the ball in his hands all the time.

Boston is legit, this thread never made sense to me and I think the Celtics proved that the off-season hype was largely warranted.
                Preaching to the choir man, been saying this from jump that this thread was just going to come back to haunt us.

We are totally done in the east, rebuild has to happen.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                  A lot comes down to luck and timing, but boy did Ainge take advantage. He got so much for his over the hill vets. Masai better counter and soon.
                  He can counter by doing what Boston did and trading his vets (before they're over the hill even) for value right now.

There's no way he can counter in terms of on-court results right now. Boston are only gonna get better and they have so many more assets to make moves with than we do.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Hayward and Irving - it would be putting it lightly to say those 2 guys don't exactly bring defensively what has become the team's calling card in smart, gritty, versatile defenders with all out heart + hustle.

But I'm pretty sure Stevens will figure it out just fine.
                    Hayward is one of the better defensive wings in the league, quite honestly. It's Kyrie who might not actually fit now.

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                      Why are people cheering for LeBron and Co. who just swept us? Go Celts. Hope they sweep.
                      Choosing between these two is like having to be sick with vomitting or sick with diarrhea.
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

Preaching to the choir man, been saying this from jump that this thread was just going to come back to haunt us.

We are totally done in the east, rebuild has to happen.
                        You were strangely quiet from mid December to March when the raptors reeled in the Chowders from 4 or 5 back and then held serve to the end of the season and won the division. Not a word.

Even when they dispatched the talented but inconsistent Whizzers not to much beaking off.

However..with the epic flop against the Cavs...once again with clarity of one weeks long term vision you knew it all along that the raps sucked and the Chowders were the best team ever.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                          Hayward is one of the better defensive wings in the league, quite honestly. It's Kyrie who might not actually fit now.
                          Kyrie is a PG and a better version of Rozier.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            You were strangely quiet from mid December to March when the raptors reeled in the Chowders from 4 or 5 back and then held serve to the end of the season and won the division. Not a word.

Even when they dispatched the talented but inconsistent Whizzers not to much beaking off.

However..with the epic flop against the Cavs...once again with clarity of one weeks long term vision you knew it all along that the raps sucked and the Chowders were the best team ever.
                            Actually no I wasn't silent and continued to reiterate throughout the year to you and DanH that the Celtics weren't "trash" or "overrated"

Comment

He can counter by doing what Boston did and trading his vets (before they're over the hill even) for value right now.

There's no way he can counter in terms of on-court results right now. Boston are only gonna get better and they have so many more assets to make moves with than we do.
                              Maybe, but it may not mean he has to necessarily tank. He has OG already whom you could maybe compare to a Brown or Tatum. JV is young and made strides in his defence this season. If somehow, someway Masai can move say Ibaka and DeMar for a star level player then you're in the mix. Just need the right players...guys that don't shrink during the playoffs and can play some defence.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                Maybe, but it may not mean he has to necessarily tank. He has OG already whom you could maybe compare to a Brown or Tatum. JV is young and made strides in his defence this season. If somehow, someway Masai can move say Ibaka and DeMar for a star level player then you're in the mix. Just need the right players...guys that don't shrink during the playoffs and can play some defence.
                                I love OG but this just isn't true man. They are a different class of prospect. In fact I'd say Tatum is even in a different league from Brown. I'd want to get rid of JV as well. Ship out Lowry, DD, Ibaka and jV. Rebuild.

Comment

Working...
                                X