Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The highs and lows with the Raptors this year have been extreme. After a really impressive game, like tonight they've tended to suck in the next one. Also every time Boston loses or we threaten to grab first by percentage points.....Raptors lose. Head to head with Boston I think it will be a war every time. At least some of the close losses/wins are luck and will tend to even out. A lot can still happen with injuries and further development of young players for both teams. But I think they are clearly the two best teams in the east and capable of winning ....let's say one or two games from the Warriors.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
      Since I've joined this site I've been trying to determine the origin of the "Hinkies" term. I give up. Can someone explain?
      GM of Sixers was Sam Hinkie...
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        Yep, because if Delon put up 31-7-2 against Atlanta while OG got 27-4-4-3, you would say "It was Atlanta..." and it doesn't mean anything.
        I would say what I usually say about individual statistical performances in wins and losses... nothing...
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• I'm watching this Rox/Cavs game. IT is hearing boos from the crowd. WHAT IF, last year's Isaiah was his version of "Linsanity?"

Rox are beating the shit out of Cleveland btw.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Come on .. The Cavs are only down by 35 midway through the third, still not over!

Comment

• I don't know if I've ever seen a team straight up give up the way Cleveland has - https://twitter.com/tomhaberstroh/st...75862258077696
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Cavs are looking great. Keep it up, boys!

Comment

• Comment

• We could end up playing Cleveland in the first round. It might not even be a bad thing.

Comment

• Considering the absolutely horrendous effort by Cleveland tonight I'm surprised there aren't a lot more boos.....or even things being thrown onto the court to stop the completely humiliating play. Van Gundy said they should cut a "bunch of the old guys" and sign some G-Leaguers who would at least try hard.

Comment

• Chris Paul is +47 in 27 minutes vs the Lebrons.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Jose! Unlucky lad.

Comment

• "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                              Considering the absolutely horrendous effort by Cleveland tonight I'm surprised there aren't a lot more boos.....or even things being thrown onto the court to stop the completely humiliating play. Van Gundy said they should cut a "bunch of the old guys" and sign some G-Leaguers who would at least try hard.
                              Van Gundy is right. Frye, JR, and Shump all need to go if they want LBJ to stick around. Throw in the pick if they have to and go get Bradley, DJ and Lou

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

Worst coach in the league, Cleveland's front office is useless rip

Comment

Working...
                                X