Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Most Overrated Team in the East ..aka.. Why Boston Sux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    I didn't say meh. I said good. I have a hard time calling a coach great who hasn't even been to the NBA finals yet.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    You realize the talent on your team is the biggest factor in getting to the finals? So I guess tyronn Lue is a genius cause he's been to 3 straight finals? Mike Browns been to finals. Robert Horry must be better than Charles barkley too, cause you know, finals.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
      It's weird how we always seem to catch teams with key players missing.
      Sixers - Embiid
      Spurs - Leonard
      Wizards - Wall
      Celtics - probably Horford, Tatum (and Hayward)

Celtics will fall back to earth but are clearly demonstrating good resilience in the face of adversity. On a side note I just realized that there if RJ Barrett drops out of first overall in 2019, he could land in Boston, as Boston will own the better of Sacramento/Philly picks (protected for pick 1).

If that happens just end me fam.
      Yeah...hard to see Phillys pick in 2019 being a high lottery pick..likely anywhere between 12 and 20.
      Sacto is a bit of a wild card...Fox is going to be a starter... Dave Joeger is a pretty good coach and they likely get another top 7 pick this year....
      Are they top 5 bad where Barrett might be... hard to say... The Bulls will be bad again..so will Atlanta..Phoenix never fails to disappoint as a high lottery participant...The nets god bless’em will be better but still not that good...
      Think we can put away the seppuku knives on Boston landing Barrett.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Cavs haven't been in an Eastern Conference playoff spot for 16 days and counting..crazy

Meanwhile the Pistons have won 6 of 7..with 3 straight at one point over the Wolves, Clippers and Warriors...

Basketball has been weird so far..only about half the teams are roughly where we thought they'd be

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Cavs haven't been in an Eastern Conference playoff spot for 16 days and counting..crazy

Meanwhile the Pistons have won 6 of 7..with 3 straight at one point over the Wolves, Clippers and Warriors...

Basketball has been weird so far..only about half the teams are roughly where we thought they'd be
          A lot more parity in both conferences than expected so far, I really hope some of it keeps up.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
            A lot more parity in both conferences than expected so far, I really hope some of it keeps up.
            And so far.... the Godzilla West holds an epic 34 to 33 edge in conference play with the Bambi East...
            - TGO

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              There is more parity but right now its mostly alot of teams that underwent huge shakeups. Some teams with 3-5 wins now will take a long time to get to 8

Comment

It's weird how we always seem to catch teams with key players missing.
                Sixers - Embiid
                Spurs - Leonard
                Wizards - Wall
                Celtics - probably Horford, Tatum (and Hayward)

Celtics will fall back to earth but are clearly demonstrating good resilience in the face of adversity. On a side note I just realized that there if RJ Barrett drops out of first overall in 2019, he could land in Boston, as Boston will own the better of Sacramento/Philly picks (protected for pick 1).

If that happens just end me fam.
                And now maybie Kyrie. Kind of wanted them at relative full strength for us on Sunday.

Comment

• raptors999 wrote: View Post
                  There is more parity but right now its mostly alot of teams that underwent huge shakeups. Some teams with 3-5 wins now will take a long time to get to 8
                  What is hopeful is a couple of the teams with young talent may actually be taking a step. Last couple of years seemed the teams that were expected to do that never did.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                    And now maybie Kyrie. Kind of wanted them at relative full strength for us on Sunday.
                    They just came back from 16 down and beat the Hornets without Kyrie, Horford, or Hayward.

But I guess Stevens isn't a great coach because he hasn't been to the Finals yet.

Comment

They just came back from 16 down and beat the Hornets without Kyrie, Horford, or Hayward.

But I guess Stevens isn't a great coach because he hasn't been to the Finals yet.
                      Ringzzz

Comment

• So I guess basically boston wont lose another game. Ffs. Demographic shift I'm starting to think your thread title is bad karma

Comment

• Took in through incredible clicking the comeback win of the Leafs and the stumblebum demise of the Charlotte Hornets in Boston. The Buzz are a truly horrible offensive team and lost to the Irving-less Chowders by 3 after leading by 17 at points in the 2nd and 3rd Qs. At first I though Irving was getting a day off but he took an elbow to the nose from Baynes. The Buzz got beat by Shane Larkin and Terry Rozier. It was eye gouging bad. Boston shot 35% and won this game. Brown and Smart shot a combined 6 for 30 and the Hornets could not overcome that. The Hornets should have to walk back to the airport.

Look Boston played hard and reeled the Hornets back in. But the Hornets ..a real live NBA team shot 19 of 33 from the FT line in a game they lost by 3 measly points. 57%. NCAA like. They put up 30 points total in the 2H and not because of Boston’s defense. To top it off..they threw away the ball inbounding it with a chance, albeit small, to tie the game with 4 or 5 seconds to go.
                          Last edited by Demographic Shift; Fri Nov 10, 2017, 11:59 PM.
                          - TGO

Comment

• This fanbase is in such blatant denial that BOS is better lol.

It's ok boys, Paul "The Truth" Pierce will set you free.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              This fanbase is in such blatant denial that BOS is better lol.

What I really want to see is a fight behind Macs Milk between all the posters who think this forum likes Boston too much and all the posters who think this forum is in denial about how good Boston is.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                This fanbase is in such blatant denial that BOS is better lol.

Fuck Boston.

Comment

Working...
                                X