Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps Preseason Gameday: Pistons vs Raps : 7PM Eastern : Lots of TSN Channels , 1,3,4,5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps Preseason Gameday: Pistons vs Raps : 7PM Eastern : Lots of TSN Channels , 1,3,4,5

The Men from Motown are at the ACC tonight. Detroit is a fringe playoff team in the 6 to 8 range. Its nice to see the F22's in game action but this one shapes up to be seeing how whats been worked on in practice translates to during a game.

Pistons Starters ... It doesn't really matter.

Raps Starters.... again.. It doesn't really matter.

Raps storylines going into tonight.

1. Will OG Anunoby hit the floor ?
    2. Which "Mc" is going to step up and take the oh so important 14th guaranteed spot on the roster.... McDaniels or McKinnie ?
    3. Does Freddy VV get the minutes to run the 2nd team from the point to see what he has and maybe push Delon?
    4. How many 3's go up tonight... another 40 plus or something closer to 30 ?
    5. Does the ball movement continue ?
    6. Who do the Raps sit ? - JV and Serge ?
    7. Does DD take more than 2 corner 3's ?
    8. If JV sits who shows better tonight in the battle for the back up C ... Bebe or Jacob

All this and more tonight ...Its not a terribly inventive game thread.. but it matches the importance of this game.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

I think we see a more regular season rotation in this one, with only two games left and three of the training camp invites already cut.

Won't be full on, but hopefully a few DD and KL centric bench units to get a real look at them.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

9. Does Bruno get another kick at the can?

Comment

Way too excited for this game, jonesing after a few days of no preseason ball.

Comment

this being their only preseason home game, I wouldn't be surprised if they play most of the starters tonight (rather than in their next game against the bulls who they play again a few nights later on opening night)

Comment

Fuck yeah, Raptors basketball

Comment

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                7 days.

Comment

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    1. Will OG Anunoby hit the floor ?
                    4. How many 3's go up tonight... another 40 plus or something closer to 30 ?
                    I just watched today's Casey shoot around YouTube videos and his remarks around the 6 minute marked pretty well indicated that OG hasn't been cleared to play by the medical staff but is close so I'm doubtful we'll see him tonight. Also Casey said during the interview that the team's target for 3pt shots per game, during this season, is 30 +/- as long as their good shots that the player has demonstrated during practice.
                    Casey's shoot around interview

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                      7 days.

Welcome back. You missed a summer a summer of "I'm right..no I'm right..no I'm right". Time for actual basketball.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Welcome back. You missed a summer a summer of "I'm right..no I'm right..no I'm right". Time for actual basketball.
                        To be fair, "I'm right...no I'm right" is a 12 month a year sport at the republic

Comment

Is the preseason over yet?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            To be fair, "I'm right...no I'm right" is a 12 month a year sport at the republic
                            But to be fair though, i'm always right
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Is the preseason over yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X