Miles ahead - "pure" shooting on the Raptors wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    We've had our issues in this department, but is CJ Miles the best "pure" shooter we've ever had?
    Dell Curry?

Comment

Miles is the best

Comment

... and when CJ's shot isn't falling, we'll be calling him Air Miles. lol.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
          Miles is the best
          Through 0 games played. Impressive stuff! Lol
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Through 0 games played. Impressive stuff! Lol
            I call it foresight

Comment

No love for Voshon Lenard (aka the guy that won us too many games and costed us Lebron)?

Comment

Dell Curry had such a sweet stroke. He's my pick until I see CJ for a full year as a Raptor.

Comment

I define "pure shooter" to mean, sitting still, and not required to do anything else. That's Dell Curry, for me.

Comment

The genius of a subjective term like ‘pure shooter’ is that it means whatever you want it to mean. I’m loving the little nuances of Miles - little side jukes, leans, etc - that help him get his shot off. High pocket and release, and gets out of his rands right quick.

Comment

Donnyell Marshall was pretty damn good for us shot a .410 from 3.

Comment

Almost posted wrong tweet in here.... but proof what I said about Peja.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Swish! That is not a streaky shooter out there, shit is puuuuuure.

Comment

Kapono, aka 2x 3pt shootout champion. Kapono is the definition of pure 3pt shooting
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Best pure shooter? Dell Curry. Not even a debate.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                                Kapono, aka 2x 3pt shootout champion. Kapono is the definition of pure 3pt shooting
                                During his tenure with the Raptors he may have been the biggest disappointment since Hakeem.

Comment

Working...
                                X