• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo is nutting over this Bogdan Bogdanovic showing

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Apollo is nutting over this Bogdan Bogdanovic showing
      C Webb called him Bargnanovic when he announced his name as MVP... so awkward, but typical C Webb.

Comment

• Oh god here comes team Bogdanovic
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Bogi!

Comment

• well should we just give mitchell rookie of the year already..... or..?
            Last edited by koncept; Sun Feb 18, 2018, 05:00 AM.
            in masai we trust

Comment

• oh and DAMN devin booker caps it off with a 3pt record.
              in masai we trust

Comment

• Lol Congrats Koncept. Nice representation tonight.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  well should we just give mitchell rookie of the year already..... or..?

* Rookie of the Year: Ben Simmons
                  This is a two-horse race between the Sixers’ Ben Simmons and Donovan Mitchell of the Jazz. Mitchell is the first rookie with multiple 40-point games before the All-Star break since Michael Jordan, and is averaging a team-high 21.3 points over Utah’s current 11-game win streak. However, Simmons has been spectacular all season. He leads all rookies in assists, rebounds, and steals per game; he is second in scoring and third in blocks per game. Amazingly, Simmons and Mitchell are ranked back-to-back in nine-category leagues, with Ben at 43rd overall and Mitchell at 44. However, in five-cat formats, Simmons has a huge edge, as he is ranked inside the top-20 overall. As noted earlier this week in Notable Numbers, Simmons is on pace to become just the seventh player in NBA history to average at least 16 points, seven boards and seven assists while shooting over 50 percent from the field over the course of a full season. The other six are Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, Michael Jordan, and LeBron James.
                  http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nb...fantasy-awards

Comment

• I think the voting for rookie of the year warrants a rare tie.
                    RR OG

Comment

• Comment

• I think its become quite clear who will be in the top two. The draft is sort of like 2016 with a little more talent outside of #1 & 2 within the top five.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Come on Cody, I need filthy luka.

Comment

• Just realized this was a double week. Hopefully lonzo can come back this week, and get me a w over the most overhyped hype train the world has ever seen

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                I think its become quite clear who will be in the top two. The draft is sort of like 2016 with a little more talent outside of #1 & 2 within the top five.
                                Good year to own Miek’s pick.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X