X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    Wrong!

Codylass, traded away all the good players he chose in the expansion draft, along with his draft picks.

He had the same opportunity as 007. He just sucks at fantasy basketball.

Kudos Cody for admitting it.
    haha. ouch. haha

Comment

• Here's this weeks Power Rankings as per FantasyPro.com:

Koncept is the February hero, skyrocketing now almost to the top and Mack North is preoccupied with telling everyone to trust the process.

Edit: I'm not sure what's with the image size. Just incase you can't pick it out, it goes like this:
      1. SKYWALKERS FORCE
      2. koncept
      3. Axel
      4. jbml
      5. 007's Secret Service
      6. drizz
      7. Apollo Creeds
      8. Mack North Posse
      9. WJF
      10. The Coach
      11. Joey's MonStars
      12. REALIZAR
      13. DanH's Team
      14. Mieknstien Imperials
      15. Cody 73'ers
      16. Tucas Tucaseseses

I suspect 007 will be near the top again next week now that he has Milsap and Ibaka in the fold.
      Last edited by Apollo; Wed Feb 28, 2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

• Can't predict injuries... not for certain guys anyway. John Wall has been very reliable for the past 4 years. This has sort of derailed my season... here's hoping he gets back by at least round 2 of playoffs(if I'm fortunate enough to win one round).

Comment

• Here is a look at ESPN’s top 14 prospects, which is loaded with SEC flavor:

1. Luka Doncic
          2. Deandre Ayton
          3. Mohamed Bamba
          4. Marvin Bagley III
          5. Jaren Jackson Jr.
          6. Michael Porter Jr.
          7. Trae Young
          8. Wendell Carter Jr.
          9. Collin Sexton
          10. Miles Bridges
          11. Mikal Bridges
          12. Kevin Knox
          13. Robert Williams
          14. Daniel Gafford
          https://www.aseaofblue.com/2018/2/28...prospects-espn

For three consecutive years the team with the worst record has won the lotto. The worst team has won it 30% of the time in the last decade. Followed by the 3rd worst team and the 9th worst team winning it 20% each. The rest of the winners were the second worst team, the fifth worst team and the eighth worst team.

If #1 is goes to ninth worst, for our league then does the #2 drawn become #1 and so fourth?

Comment

Joey, why did Codylass inherit Snooches team with no picks, whereas 007 inherited McHappy's team with picks, considering that they subsequently pooled their respective teams.

Shitty deal for Codylass.
            We flipped a coin for who inherited 007s team, vs who got the other. After that, I wanted to have it basically fully open expansion draft, but it was voted that many of the players would be restricted and retained by their former teams (I still regret allowing this). Therefore, the only major asset enterinig the expansion draft was Klay and maybe Lopez as I recall? And then in the Expansion draft, due to how the selections went, I'd say 007 actually made himself better, which was the opposite of the desired effect. Lol

None of that to take away from what 007 has managed to do all on his own. 007 has made some of the absolute savviest pick ups off the wire in the past 2 years, and has managed his team well by not making any drastic moves.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              https://www.aseaofblue.com/2018/2/28...prospects-espn

For three consecutive years the team with the worst record has won the lotto. The worst team has won it 30% of the time in the last decade. Followed by the 3rd worst team and the 9th worst team winning it 20% each. The rest of the winners were the second worst team, the fifth worst team and the eighth worst team.

If #1 is goes to ninth worst, for our league then does the #2 drawn become #1 and so fourth?
              We already had this back when Cleveland won #1 for Kyrie I believe. Order remained unchanged as I recall.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Can't predict injuries... not for certain guys anyway. John Wall has been very reliable for the past 4 years. This has sort of derailed my season... here's hoping he gets back by at least round 2 of playoffs(if I'm fortunate enough to win one round).
                i hope for the commitment you have shown that bruno gets on somewhere, comes back to toronto, and drops 30

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  We flipped a coin for who inherited 007s team, vs who got the other. After that, I wanted to have it basically fully open expansion draft, but it was voted that many of the players would be restricted and retained by their former teams (I still regret allowing this). Therefore, the only major asset enterinig the expansion draft was Klay and maybe Lopez as I recall? And then in the Expansion draft, due to how the selections went, I'd say 007 actually made himself better, which was the opposite of the desired effect. Lol

None of that to take away from what 007 has managed to do all on his own. 007 has made some of the absolute savviest pick ups off the wire in the past 2 years, and has managed his team well by not making any drastic moves.
                  I think taking a more conservative approach has worked well for me....given that this has been my first major fantasy experience, I didn't want to get burned too much by the rest of you lol
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

007 owes McHappy a happy meal.

Tell me, who are these 'savvy' pick-ups? FAKE NEWS!
                    RR OG

Comment

I got the reigning Rookie of the Year despite not having a draft pick

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        We all know Joel Embiid was the ROY, despite only playing in 31 games. [emoji41]

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                          ... the rich get richer ... :P Lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            We all know Joel Embiid was the ROY, despite only playing in 31 games. [emoji41]

Yeah? Well I don't see a picture of Embiid holding this ridiculously generic-looking trophy, lol

Comment

Yeah? Well I don't see a picture of Embiid holding this ridiculously generic-looking trophy, lol
                              Must be photoshopped. More FAKE NEWS!

Comment

LOL man, that is actually the ROY Trophy? That's super weak.

Comment

Working...
                                X