This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• koncept wrote: View Post
    I dont match up well against Apollo typically. Also DBook and Whiteside are down, my pillars of the team. hopefully they get back on the court soon.

good luck gentlemen.

thanks for the fun writeup axel
    Whiteside should be rushing back with how they are fighting for 8th.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Yeah I’m really confused. The only setting for tie breaker I saw was for playoffs and there it’s regular season record vs opponent - which 007 won and it would be logical that the same rule would apply.

Oh well. Just have to take out Skywalker instead.
      I beat Apollo this year, yet he gets the tiebreaker vs me as well... I smell BS!! It should always be h-2-h record first, then you move on to other stats.

Comment

• I can't upload a pic right now but here's the Fantasy Pros power rankings for our league as of today:

Skywalker, Axel, Koncept, 007, Apollo, jbml, Drizz, Mack
        WJF, Coach, Joey, Realizar, Dan, Miek, Cody, Tucas

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          I beat Apollo this year, yet he gets the tiebreaker vs me as well... I smell BS!! It should always be h-2-h record first, then you move on to other stats.
          But it's not and so you know... Deal with it!

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            I can't upload a pic right now but here's the Fantasy Pros power rankings for our league as of today:

Another edition of Fake News Weekly! 👎

Comment

Yeah I’m really confused. The only setting for tie breaker I saw was for playoffs and there it’s regular season record vs opponent - which 007 won and it would be logical that the same rule would apply.

Oh well. Just have to take out Skywalker instead.
              We learned a long time ago not to try and understand how Yahoo determines final standings with Ties. They just sit around in their Fantasy Office while Fantasy drinking and do rock paper scissor I think.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                Another edition of Fake News Weekly! ��
                Just like the tie breaker, you just can't handle the truth.

So here's the latest CBS mock draft:
                1. Bagley
                2. Ayton
                3. Doncic
                4. Bamba
                5. Porter

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...n-luka-doncic/

Man, that top three looks good. They're not all equal though...
                Last edited by Apollo; Mon Mar 19, 2018, 11:39 AM.

Comment

I can't upload a pic right now but here's the Fantasy Pros power rankings for our league as of today:

Of course Skywalker and I are the top 2 and facing each other in round 1.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    Good luck to everyone in the playoffs. Anyone know the date they Do the lottery order in? I think that the actual championship, because something of substance is to be had, is between me and Dan for the Cody pick.
                    May 15th is the NBA lottery. I know that because I know how to use Google.

And I am going to get that top pick thanks to you and Apollo.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

So here's the latest CBS mock draft:
                      1. Bagley
                      2. Ayton
                      3. Doncic
                      4. Bamba
                      5. Porter
                      Solid looking Top-5. I'll take any of em.

Comment

Considering Tucas used to have pre-season-Miekenstien level of trash talk in his game, it’s nice to see that, unsurprisingly, since trading away Harden his team has completely fallen apart.

Comment

May 15th is the NBA lottery. I know that because I know how to use Google.

And I am going to get that top pick thanks to you and Apollo.

Comment

• Fantasy gods may have come through for me, Kevin Love returning earlier than previously reported and will start at C tonight.

#DynastyPlayoffs

Comment

• One day I shall get out this hole. ONE DAY.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                One day I shall get out this hole. ONE DAY.
                                I believe it. You were dealt the toughest of hands in a very tough league but bit by bit you’ve made improvements. With some nice pieces (like Prince) and some patience to go along with a couple of moves, you can certainly get right back into the thick of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X