This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    I honestly have no idea what this post means. Are we making fun of Apollo? If so you get a like.
    never saw army of darkness? that is ash after his big speech, and king arthur asks if all men from the future, like ash, are loud mouthed braggards. he answers "nope, just me baby. just me."

if you haven't seen army of darkness please please go watch it. so so so good. the show is pretty good too. ash is one of my favourite characters.

Comment

I honestly have no idea what this post means. Are we making fun of Apollo? If so you get a like.
      I thought it was Fred Couples. So the gun didn't make much sense come to think of it. lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Too many injuries this year, everyone's nervous. I'm just hoping to get to the next round and have John Wall and the Finnish Mmaarrkkssmmaann back. Until then, I'm immune to the diarrhea-of-the-mouth disease.

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Curry returns, scores a bunch, then gets hurt again. Tough blow in the playoffs for 007.

LMA scores 45 points on 68% shooting against Rudy Gobert in a big line.

Some great matchups going on and a keen eye on what players might get rest games off (looking at you Harden!!). Great first round so far everyone.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Curry returns, scores a bunch, then gets hurt again. Tough blow in the playoffs for 007.
            starting to feel really justified in trading this injury prone pylon. marcus smart, jared sullinger, and probably a couple of mchppy's picks.

he was talking to me the whole time

Comment

• Make Miek Great Again.

Comment

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  I love that I goaded you in to proving you aren’t immune, unfortunately your response doesn’t show up, so only partial satisfaction.

Crazy the slate of games for our first playoff Sunday. Almost full schedule across the board - should make for some exciting finishes.

Comment

• Well Skywalker, it’s been a hell of a series this week and today will be epic. Win lose or draw, hell of a match up.

Comment

Well Skywalker, it’s been a hell of a series this week and today will be epic. Win lose or draw, hell of a match up.
                      Dude your team is way too good to be an 8th seed!! haha Getting the top seed is not even an advantage! LOL

Comment

• skywalker wrote: View Post
                        Dude your team is way too good to be an 8th seed!! haha Getting the top seed is not even an advantage! LOL
                        A lot of games still yet to go, especially on your squad.

Comment

• man, to whoever thought we had no league parity near the top, look at these first rounders!

congrats to Axel who's picking up Cameron Payne during garbage time of the season. Just wanna say on behalf of my team holding onto his "non NBA worthy PG talent" all year only to drop him for FVV, I was right. Cam-Payne can be a solid 6 man in the NBA.

GL to the first round teams tonight as we close out.
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                            man, to whoever thought we had no league parity near the top, look at these first rounders!

congrats to Axel who's picking up Cameron Payne during garbage time of the season. Just wanna say on behalf of my team holding onto his "non NBA worthy PG talent" all year only to drop him for FVV, I was right. Cam-Payne can be a solid 6 man in the NBA.

GL to the first round teams tonight as we close out.
                            Payne has been really good since LaVine went down so he’s a logical handcuff for me.

Comment

• Congrats to those moving on. It looks like it's wide open.

No I await the lotto to see if I can hit the jackpot again. This is probably my last lotto for a long time so I'm amped up for it.

Comment

• Sounds like my troops might be back for the fight vs the Bonds. Chip and a chair is all we need!

Comment

Working...
                                X