• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i agree with you the system can be improved
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Well shit. Porzingis was rushed for an MRI due to a knee injury. The Knicks wait until the next day unless they think it's serious. There goes my dark horse status but hopefully I can still limp into the playoffs as an eighth seed.

Comment

• ACL...

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          ACL...
          Oof Sorry to hear it man ... great gif though .. Lol

Lavine looks like he's doing ok, so Zinger should be fine in the long run.

Comment

ACL...
            And that's exactly what it feels like to tear your ACL lol... 10 months at least they say, too bad. Beasley should see an uptick again though

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              And that's exactly what it feels like to tear your ACL lol... 10 months at least they say, too bad. Beasley should see an uptick again though
              I picked him up last night in keeper.

Back to Dynasty, look at this picture:

That looks like a full spectrum of reactions. Don't know why some people are smiling. The dude front row center isn't even in the building.

Comment

• The Utah Jazz guard Dante Exum had surgery to repair a torn ACL and was sidelined 14 months. Zach LaVine was out 12 months with the same injury. Derrick Rose 14 months. Ricky Rubio nine. And Milwaukee’s Jabari Parker returned last Friday after missing 11 months following a second ACL surgery on the same knee.
                http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.3804161

That's a broad range timetable; anywhere between October, 2018 to March, 2019. On his side is age and so hopefully he's closer to Rubio's timeline than Rose and Exum.

Comment

• Hey, I have a great car to sell you guys. Check out the speed holes:

Comment

I picked him up last night in keeper.

Back to Dynasty, look at this picture:

That looks like a full spectrum of reactions. Don't know why some people are smiling. The dude front row center isn't even in the building.
                    Maybe they're smiling because they've never seen a unicorn in real life?

Comment

• big willie heading to charlotte

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        big willie heading to charlotte
                        This makes no sense unless Charlotte has another move eminent. Willy wanted out of NYC because he couldn't get minutes. Now he's got to deal with Dwight Howard, Cody Zeller and Frank the tank.

Hornacek tanked Willy's trade value. While what they got back was alright, you'd think they would have tossed him in a few games and run him decent minutes to see what they have and let others see what they have.

Comment

This makes no sense unless Charlotte has another move eminent. Willy wanted out of NYC because he couldn't get minutes. Now he's got to deal with Dwight Howard, Cody Zeller and Frank the tank.

Hornacek tanked Willy's trade value. While what they got back was alright, you'd think they would have tossed him in a few games and run him decent minutes to see what they have and let others see what they have.
                          I think it was the two seconds new York gets. Willie doesn't get to say where he goes and how much he plays.

You would think that millionaire bench player who lives in New York would be a pretty good gig. Enjoy the big city nights of Charlotte Willie.

I do hope he gets on the court though. The hernangomez brothers are legit

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            I think it was the two seconds new York gets. Willie doesn't get to say where he goes and how much he plays.

You would think that millionaire bench player who lives in New York would be a pretty good gig. Enjoy the big city nights of Charlotte Willie.

I do hope he gets on the court though. The hernangomez brothers are legit

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
                            Yeah, he doesn't get to pick his destination. He hasn't earned that. At the same time he used every bit of leverage he had to force his way out and made it clear why he wanted out. For Charlotte to flip two seconds to knab a guy they can't play and who they only got because he wants to play, doesn't add up. They're looking to move Kemba and so maybe they're looking to move D12 as well. His value won't ever be higher than right now.

I think the kid just wants to play. He could go home and get paid more than his rookie deal and I guess not everyone cares about a NYC lifestyle.

Comment

• Comment

Just Knicks being Knicks, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X