This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    Big Hair brought his afro mouse with him to Phoenix!

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
      You think your team is all that and a bologna sandwich?!?!? Shiiiiitt... Y'all ain't even mock chicken and head cheese. Y'all just an underdressed common-law vagrant attending a funktafied Bootsy Collins dinner party. Y'all ain't nothing but a cup of shwill in an fake-ass rhinestoned hillbilly chalice. Y'all just a loose-leaf Hillary Swank is what you is! Yoot dun know he be smoked like a pound of sess.
      We all that and a big bag of chips, with the dip!

Just need to stay injury free and I'd put us up there with anyone.

Comment

• Cap sheet up to date.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Creeds are sending Marquess Chriss to the H's for Kyle Korver & The Posse's 2018 draft pick. The Creeds would like to thank Chriss for his time with the Creeds and wish him the very best in Dantroplis.

Comment

• Looks like I missed the update Axel. That's two young centers out in the last week and two picks inbound; you have the first one entered.

The Creeds may be ramping up for a blockbuster finish to the trade deadline. Stay tuned.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              Creeds are sending Marquess Chriss to the H's for Kyle Korver & The Posse's 2018 draft pick. The Creeds would like to thank Chriss for his time with the Creeds and wish him the very best in Dantroplis.
              So Chriss is gone and you got my pick back again? Just trying to figure out what you have after the CP3 deal last year... my pick, Korver and what happened to Thad?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                So Chriss is gone and you got my pick back again? Just trying to figure out what you have after the CP3 deal last year... my pick, Korver and what happened to Thad?
                I traded Thad to Skywalker for Tucas' 2018 #1 overall pick(there were some other minor parts in the deal).
                I traded your pick paired with Wilson Chandler to 007 for Fournier & WCS (and I traded WCS for Ibaka.)

How the pick then got to Dan, I don't care.

Comment

I traded Thad to Skywalker for Tucas' 2018 #1 overall pick(there were some other minor parts in the deal).
                  I traded your pick paired with Wilson Chandler to 007 for Fournier & WCS (and I traded WCS for Ibaka.)

I think it came over along with Dunn in the Millsap deal.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Skywalker dealt the Tucas pick??? To you??? lol faaaack.

Comment

• Speaking of Tucas - clear your inbox, Tucas!
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                        Skywalker dealt the Tucas pick??? To you??? lol faaaack.
                        Well to his defense, Tucas' team wasn't quite yet the abomination you see today. I was betting on it becoming that though and in this case it paid off. I did pretty well last season on the trade market. I haven't had that same type of success yet but the trade market has been pretty cold.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Speaking of Tucas - clear your inbox, Tucas!
                          Sorry haven’t been on in a while because the website had been skewed for me for a couple months, making it virtually unusable. Looks like there’s been an update though since it works now and there’s even a few new options too. I’m assuming you just wanted to inbox me about that trade anyways, but regardless, my inbox has been cleared.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                            Sorry haven’t been on in a while because the website had been skewed for me for a couple months, making it virtually unusable. Looks like there’s been an update though since it works now and there’s even a few new options too. I’m assuming you just wanted to inbox me about that trade anyways, but regardless, my inbox has been cleared.
                            Thanks Tucas. Yeah, it was just to poke you about the trade.

Speaking of which, trade to announce: DanH sends Joffrey Lauvergne and 007’s 2018 pick to Tucas for nothing, nada, zilch.

Will pick up a player at the next waiver (Saturday) if the commishes can approve the deal(s) by tomorrow.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              Thanks Tucas. Yeah, it was just to poke you about the trade.

Speaking of which, trade to announce: DanH sends Joffrey Lauvergne and 007’s 2018 pick to Tucas for nothing, nada, zilch.

Will pick up a player at the next waiver (Saturday) if the commishes can approve the deal(s) by tomorrow.
                              Yahoo says you're taking back Solomon Hills contract? Is this not the case? I can't approve it if it is, because Hills contract will put you over the Cap, after the Korver/Chriss trade.

Also, this trade confuses me. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Yahoo says you're taking back Solomon Hills contract? Is this not the case? I can't approve it if it is, because Hills contract will put you over the Cap, after the Korver/Chriss trade.

Also, this trade confuses me. Lol
                                I’m dropping Hill to take on Lauvergne.

Basically it’s a salary dump trade with 007’s pick added on as incentive for me to take on Lauvergnes contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X