X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucas wrote: View Post
    I’m dropping Hill to take on Lauvergne.

Basically it’s a salary dump trade with 007’s pick added on as incentive for me to take on Lauvergnes contract.
    Oh my bad, misread that on Yahoo. Fair enough ... this trade is very generous of you Dan. Lol

Comment

• DanH wrote:
      I want to be able to re-sign the guy I have on waivers.

And I'm at 39 years, right? I should be able to make the Apollo trade to go to 40 years, then drop back to 39 with the Tucas trade.
      Ya I misread it on Yahoo. You're good to go. Trade was approved.

Comment

• Bradley Beal now the youngest player to hit 800 3's ... Neat!

Comment

• So Dan is sending you a pick so you take over a 1yr contract?

Edit: that was directed at Tucas.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            So Dan is sending you a pick so you take over a 1yr contract?

Yes, worth noting, Dan has like half the draft this season. He’s got to move picks. It may seem generous, but he’d have to move a lot of players to use all those picks and 007’s will likely be the least valuable.

Also I’m open to more trades. Mostly just looking for more picks or youth.

Rondo can be had for cheap if anyone is looking for assists going into the playoffs
            Last edited by tucas; Thu Feb 15, 2018, 10:45 PM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              So Dan is sending you a pick so you take over a 1yr contract?

Yep! Cheapest pick I had, but mostly a price for my making a mistake earlier in the year.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Yep! Cheapest pick I had, but mostly a price for my making a mistake earlier in the year.
                Haha remember in the draft where I told you you could have anyone on my team for Joffrey? I actually really considered that OG trade too

Did not think I would get him 5 months later with a pick attached for nothing. He just looked so primed to have one of those “breakout spur” seasons.

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
                  Haha remember in the draft where I told you you could have anyone on my team for Joffrey?

Did not think I would get him 5 months later with a pick attached for nothing. He just looked so primed to have one of those “breakout spur” seasons.
                  Yeah, I thought so too. Has... not turned out that way.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joffrey was on a 1 year deal? why send a pack and not just cut him.
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• My team feeling the raptors of fantasy out here.No love from the media AKA Apollo’s random rankings lol
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        My team feeling the raptors of fantasy out here.No love from the media AKA Apollo’s random rankings lol
                        Just refreshed the league in the Fantasypros.com CP. They have you in fifth as of today which is not bad. They've dropped me to ninth and I only have one less win than you. I guess its the loss of three centers over the last couple weeks (Porzingis, Hernangomez & Chriss). What I do not understand is how two 2018 re-draft dead weights like Willy and Marquess can penalize me that much.

Comment

Joffrey was on a 1 year deal? why send a pack and not just cut him.
                          Maybe he plans to follow-up with something? Just a guess.

Comment

Joffrey was on a 1 year deal? why send a pack and not just cut him.
                            I was capped, and didn't want to be.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Comment

• Zubac lives!!! Woohoo!! Lol 19 & 11 in 20 minutes. Signs of life are all I wanted.

Comment

Working...
                                X