X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    Good year to own Miek’s pick.
    Hopefully you can land a JJ level talent.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      Jaren Jackson does look pretty good at the end of top 5.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Jaren Jackson does look pretty good at the end of top 5.
        Hopefully he works out better than Buddy Hield is trending.

The options seem slightly better at #1 though. You should try it out sometime.

Comment

Hopefully he works out better than Buddy Hield is trending.

The options seem slightly better at #1 though. You should try it out sometime.
          Buddy’s been solid. Lost in all the rising stars game hype was the fact that Buddy actually lead all scorers with 29 points. But it’s his 1.1 steals, 2.4 3PM and 44% shooting this month that make me happy.

I hope to get #1 this year while still being a strong playoff team. Thanks for that.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

LOL I get the feeling your hype of Jackson is more "Jahlil Okafor" type talk than anything else - planning a trade?
            Last edited by Joey; Wed Feb 21, 2018, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Okafor was inherited and moved so I could sign Bogi.

JJ's abilities and last ten games show you where he's headed. If you think the destination is Okafor City then I recommend you contract out your scouting to me.

Comment

Buddy’s been solid. Lost in all the rising stars game hype was the fact that Buddy actually lead all scorers with 29 points. But it’s his 1.1 steals, 2.4 3PM and 44% shooting this month that make me happy.

I hope to get #1 this year while still being a strong playoff team. Thanks for that.
                Keep telling yourself that, Axel. JJ says hi.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that, Axel. JJ says hi.
                  See, I also remember when Buddy Hield was a godsend and the next MJ according to the Creeds scouting department. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    See, I also remember when Buddy Hield was a godsend and the next MJ according to the Creeds scouting department. Lol
                    If only the scouting department and hype department could get on the same page.

Comment

• Here's some JJ intel for you Joey. We can't have you going around making Okafor/JJ comparisons.

Jackson’s emergence

Through the first three months of the season Josh Jackson did not look like a player worthy of the No. 4 pick and a possible franchise cornerstone. Interim coach Jay Triano was so frustrated by Jackson that in early January he said he “had no confidence” in the rookie and sat him down Phoenix’s Jan. 2 game against Atlanta.

Since then, however, Jackson has been a different player. In the past 19 games he’s averaging 14.2 points, 5.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game and shooting 44.2 percent from the field and 30.1 percent from 3-point range (those shooting numbers are skewed downward a bit by the 0 for 13 doughnut he put up against Houston on Jan. 28). Jackson still has a tendency to play too fast and make poor decisions, but he plays with an aggressiveness the Suns need. Combine that with his ridiculous athletic ability – the comparisons to Shawn Marion aren’t far off – and you can see why some analysts predicted he’ll become the best player out of the 2017 draft.
                      https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...son/345498002/

Joey wrote: View Post
                      Never called him MJ, I suggested his work ethic could overcome the flags. It did not and so I flipped him. You need to know when to cut your losses if you want to win at anything.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Thu Feb 22, 2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• And to elaborate I thought Buddy at 25 would have matured to Bodgan Bogdanovic at 25, who's season averages are a little skewed due to not getting many minutes in the beginning because he had to wait for Buddy to play himself out of minutes and for some of the vets to be moved out of the way.

Comment

If only the scouting department and hype department could get on the same page.
                          The Creeds are always willing to indulge in a little back and forth.

Comment

The Creeds are always willing to indulge in a little back and forth.
                            Should be interesting to see if Jackson can keep up his (very) recent play once the Suns add a player like Doncic, or Ayton, or Porter taking on major touches. After Booker and who ever they draft, not much opportunity for an inconsistent wing player like Jackson when competing with some of their other prospects.

Comment

Should be interesting to see if Jackson can keep up his (very) recent play once the Suns add a player like Doncic, or Ayton, or Porter taking on major touches. After Booker and who ever they draft, not much opportunity for an inconsistent wing player like Jackson when competing with some of their other prospects.
                              There are some guys near the top who can play center. I think they'll take one of them because they have Booker, Jackson and Warren on the wing. I think its a forgone conclusion they're not taking a wing and most analysts seem to agree.

Chriss has high upside but his immaturity, low basketball IQ and inconsistency(probably brought on by immaturity and IQ) have held him back. Bender doesn't look like a sure shot either to be the guy that's killing it in the starting lineup. They might have a shot at Ayton but if not, they'll have Jaren Jackson and Marvin Bagley as options or they could trade down a little and go grab Wendell Carter.

Comment

There are some guys near the top who can play center. I think they'll take one of them because they have Booker, Jackson and Warren on the wing. I think its a forgone conclusion they're not taking a wing and most analysts seem to agree.

Chriss has high upside but his immaturity, low basketball IQ and inconsistency(probably brought on by immaturity and IQ) have held him back. Bender doesn't look like a sure shot either to be the guy that in in the starting lineup. They might have a shot at Ayton but if not, they'll have Jaren Jackson and Marvin Bagley as options or they could trade down a little and go grab Wendell Carter.
                                You do realize that the top of the draft stuff that you shared on the last page (or so) had the Suns taking Doncic.

Comment

Working...
                                X