This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    You do realize that the top of the draft stuff that you shared on the last page (or so) had the Suns taking Doncic.
    Yeah but that's one guy's opinion out of many and Doncic is more of a PG than a wing. He's never going to be a good defender so you're not putting him on LeBron or Durant or the many other great players out on the wing. JJ was drafted for defense and ability to finish at the rim. They'll need that next season and beyond; every team needs that. Doncic isn't that.

Comment

• Here's another one for you:

He has averaged 26.9 points per 100 possessions during his most recent 19 games. This trails just Utah’s Donovan Mitchell among rookies who have played significant minutes in 2018.

As expected, his minutes per game have increased each month since November. His usage rate also jumped significantly from 22.9 percent in December to 27.7 percent in January.
      He is already elite at cutting to the basket, too. His scoring frequency (74.5 percent) on this play type trails just six players among those with as many opportunities, including LeBron James and Anthony Davis.
      http://hoopshype.com/2018/02/15/phoe...elfrid-payton/

Comment

• Memphis will be picking 'Digital' Doncic #1.

Phoenix are even sure who they want to pick as their head coach.
        RR OG

Comment

• Lauri Markkannen is better than any of them.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
            Memphis will be picking 'Digital' Doncic #1.

Phoenix are even sure who they want to pick as their head coach.
            I think doncic will be top choice as well. Looking pretty good.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              Lauri Markkannen is better than any of
              The Finnisher!
              RR OG

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                Here's another one for you:

http://hoopshype.com/2018/02/15/phoe...elfrid-payton/
                Wasn't Marquisse Chriss doing all of that last year? Now look at him .. Lol The Suns system looks good on mediocre Rookies apparently.

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                  The Finnisher!
                  The Markkssmmaann!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Wasn't Marquisse Chriss doing all of that last year? Now look at him .. Lol The Suns system looks good on mediocre Rookies apparently.
                    If every rookie follows the "Marquess Chriss Regression Hypothesis" you've proposed then unfortunately we'd all be sitting at six wins.

Comment

If every rookie follows the "Marquess Chriss Regression Hypothesis" you've proposed then unfortunately we'd all be sitting at six wins.
                      6 wins would be a banner year for some teams; Miek, Dan, Cody....
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Yes and there's only one logical conclusion...

They need to draft more guys like Josh Jackson.

Comment

Yes and there's only one logical conclusion...

They need to draft more guys like Josh Jackson.
                          haha, this actually make me chuckle. Well played......unlike Josh Jackson for Miek's pick and Buddy

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I'll have to disagree with the decisiveness and precision of a thunderous Josh Jackson jam. In my view the trade winner is determined by who turns out better: JJ or whoever you take with the pick or who ever you get by trading the pick.

I already won the Buddy part of the deal because the cap space and roster space proved more valuable than Buddy Hield. Like I said earlier, every pick can't be a home run and I know you can relate to that.

Still, it doesn't mean one shouldn't swing for the fences.

Comment

• Cap sheet should be up to date.

Comment

• Weekly Power Rankings:

Comment

Working...
                                X