Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^^ This is a contender for post of the season.

Comment

• I'm limping into the playoffs. I haven't looked at Knocept's team yet but I'm sure I'm in for a tough battle.

As for today, I have a 6-3 lead on 007 and I'm hoping I can hang on. He has four guys starting and I only have two but I have Dame on the court and I'm expecting a huge game from him.

Comment

• Tucas is 0-20. Including last season he has lost 22 straight weeks and will make that 23 shortly. Believe it or not but he could be the most improved team next year after the off-season because he could have up to eight free agent slots without giving up much or hurting his cap much. Tough right now though sitting winless on the season without the pick to cushion the fall.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Tucas is 0-20. Including last season he has lost 22 straight weeks and will make that 23 shortly. Believe it or not but he could be the most improved team next year after the off-season because he could have up to eight free agent slots without giving up much or hurting his cap much. Tough right now though sitting winless on the season without the pick to cushion the fall.
          Considering Tucas used to have pre-season-Miekenstien level of trash talk in his game, it’s nice to see that, unsurprisingly, since trading away Harden his team has completely fallen apart.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I'm limping into the playoffs. I haven't looked at Knocept's team yet but I'm sure I'm in for a tough battle.

As for today, I have a 6-3 lead on 007 and I'm hoping I can hang on. He has four guys starting and I only have two but I have Dame on the court and I'm expecting a huge game from him.
            I’m feeling as good as ever despite being the 8th seed. I would crush 007 this week and would even beat Skywalker in a close match up. After recent matchup success with those two and the likely return of Kevin Love (17.9 PPG, 9.4 RPG, 2.2 3PM) this week, I’m feeling like I have a legit shot to beat anyone in any given week. First time in a while that I really felt that the entire playoff field was wide open.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Gordon and Ibaka don't give me much, and it looks like for the second time this year I will lose to Apollo in an extremely close matchup. I'm suddenly not looking too hot heading into the playoffs, with Curry still injured and Turner missing Saturday's game with a sprained ankle.....
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 2-0 against the Champs!

Comment

• So back in Week 15, 007 beat Skywalker, yet when they finish with the same record in the season, Skywalker wins the tie-breaker?

I swear Yahoo did it just to spite me after putting the time and effort into that playoff matchup preview.

Comment

• I dont match up well against Apollo typically. Also DBook and Whiteside are down, my pillars of the team. hopefully they get back on the court soon.

good luck gentlemen.

thanks for the fun writeup axel
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                      So back in Week 15, 007 beat Skywalker, yet when they finish with the same record in the season, Skywalker wins the tie-breaker?

I swear Yahoo did it just to spite me after putting the time and effort into that playoff matchup preview.
                      Not only that, I'm pretty sure tiebreakers are determined based on most points scored or so I read on Yahoo. 007 leads that cat.
                      Last edited by Apollo; Mon Mar 19, 2018, 07:30 AM.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        I dont match up well against Apollo typically. Also DBook and Whiteside are down, my pillars of the team. hopefully they get back on the court soon.

good luck gentlemen.

thanks for the fun writeup axel
                        Good luck to you too. I'm pretty banged up right now and so I need what I have to have a strong week to take you down.

Comment

• Lots of teams limping into the playoffs with multiple injuries... i feel like anybody has real shot to win this thing. Good luck, fellas!

Comment

• Tough year for the Monstars, but slid down into 5th spot in the Lottery with the loss. Silver lining? Lol

Good luck to all in the Playoffs!!

Comment

Not only that, I'm pretty sure tiebreakers are determined based on most points scored or so I read on Yahoo. 007 leads that cat.
                              Yeah I’m really confused. The only setting for tie breaker I saw was for playoffs and there it’s regular season record vs opponent - which 007 won and it would be logical that the same rule would apply.

Oh well. Just have to take out Skywalker instead.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone in the playoffs. Anyone know the date they Do the lottery order in? I think that the actual championship, because something of substance is to be had, is between me and Dan for the Cody pick.

Comment

Working...
                                X