This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    One day I shall get out this hole. ONE DAY.
    you will man, you've got some pieces. things can turn around quicker than you think.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
      One day I shall get out this hole. ONE DAY.
      You could have started right now. You left some nice looking 2018-19 fliers on the WW and you had cap space to place a bet on some of them... You need to be aggressive if you want to course correct. Just my two cents but I took over a team with a one win season and so I've been there.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        You could have started right now. You left some nice looking 2018-19 fliers on the WW and you had cap space to place a bet on some of them... You need to be aggressive if you want to course correct. Just my two cents but I took over a team with a one win season and so I've been there.
        You took over a team filled with DPE contracts and prospects and picks; NOT REMOTELY THE SAME.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          You took over a team filled with DPE contracts and prospects and picks; NOT REMOTELY THE SAME.Cody's starting point:
          Axel, you clearly do not remember Cody's starting point. Refresh time:
          Joey wrote: View Post
          Current state of affairs:
          Cody-
          1. Klay Thompson 4
          2. Rondae Hollis-Jefferson 3
          3. Rudy Gobert 2

4. Nemanja Bjelica 3
          5. Jerryd Bayless 1
          6. Kyle Korver 2
          7. Dwight Howard 1
          8. Chris Paul 1
          9. Larry Nance, Jr. 1

10. Markieff Morris 1
          11. Luol Deng 0
          12. Nicolas Batum 0
          13. Kobe Bryant 0
          14. Marco Belinelli 0
          15. Bruno Caboclo(DPE) 0
          CP3, Klay Thompson, Batum, D12, RHJ, Gobert, along with a bunch of role players and prospects. Deng was still an asset then. Morris & Nance were good looking prospects then; Nance is actually turning out to be pretty good. Kobe was worth enough to score a late pick.

Leave it to the guy who's telling the truth being branded the "bad guy" but I'll take it because sitting back isn't going to work in this league and Cody should know that. Telling a new player otherwise isn't fair in my view...

For the record I hope Cody figures it all out makes a great comeback.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Axel, you clearly do not remember Cody's starting point. Refresh time:

CP3, Klay Thompson, Batum, D12, RHJ, Gobert, along with a bunch of role players and prospects. Deng was still an asset then. Morris & Nance were good looking prospects then; Nance is actually turning out to be pretty good. Kobe was worth enough to score a late pick.

Leave it to the guy who's telling the truth being branded the "bad guy" but I'll take it because sitting back isn't going to work in this league and Cody should know that. Telling a new player otherwise isn't fair in my view...

For the record I hope Cody figures it all out makes a great comeback.
            Now bring up your roster (and picks) when you took over. Not the same thing. Cody is going to make moves and improve, but drawing parallels between your starting point and his is over the top hype.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Now bring up your roster (and picks) when you took over. Not the same thing.
              Of course it's not the same thing, no two rosters are going to be the same. It doesn't need to be the same thing for my point to be true.

Axel wrote: View Post
              Cody is going to make moves and improve, but drawing parallels between your starting point and his is over the top hype.
              Name one team in the league who started in a tough spot, played a passive game and came out on top? I mean it's possible but you have to be fine with losing every year for a long time and you need to accept the risk that if your picks and prospects do not work out as planned you may always lose each year...

The model of success is pretty clear. 007's team is a product of that and props to him for adding to it.

Comment

• I’m not disputing that being aggressive can be useful, I’m disputing the “I’ve been there” claim. I don’t think any team in league history has started where Cody started and you inherited a pretty decent roster with young assets and picks; much easier to make moves with.

Comment

• Alright, alright. You two have a chance to face off next week. Save it for then. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Alright, alright. You two have a chance to face off next week. Save it for then. Lol
                    Joey

Comment

Joey
                      Probably

Comment

Probably
                        Still has

Comment

Still has
                          Notifications

Comment

Notifications
                            On.

Comment

Joey

Comment

I’m not disputing that being aggressive can be useful, I’m disputing the “I’ve been there” claim. I don’t think any team in league history has started where Cody started and you inherited a pretty decent roster with young assets and picks; much easier to make moves with.

Comment

Working...
                                X