This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Well the guy he cut is on waivers right now, not playing for an NBA team for at least a few days but I agree with you. What do you think of my idea or something like that idea?
    I like the idea and I'm all for cutting FAAB dollars for the following sesson to any repeat offenders.

Comment

You never need to hit drop. Anytime you opt to add someone you'll be required to drop someone before the system will allow the transaction. Too bad the drop button can't be disabled.
      I always mess that up. Anyways, I'd be willing to take a cap dump in a trade along with a lower end 1st for anyone on my team a guy may desire.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I don't like cutting free agency dollars. I don't think a punishment for not doing well is forcing not doing to well as a punishment.

Apollo got it right. When you add okafor you just click add player. Yahoo will set you on the path for a proper roster adjustment. The only time to push the drop button is if you take more players in than you send out via trade.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          The only time to push the drop button is if you take more players in than you send out via trade.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
          You don't hit it then either. Yahoo will instruct you to select someone to drop. There's never a reason to hit the drop button unless you're using it as a Joey trolling button.

Comment

Beyond the rule, what strategy is he implementing when he drops players and doesn't add anyone?
            Without quoting the rest of the conversation, I do see what you're saying, but regardless of if he owns his pick or not, we need to be consistent in the application of the rules. Maintaining 15 players at all times is a league requirement (except if a trade is made, then you have 2 days).

Comment

No he doesn't. This bet is between you and Miek. Miek gains if Cody bombs. Cody has no stake and here is probably where the issue stems.
              Right. Why would I know that, not like I was involved in the trade in any way... I'm smart.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I'm just doing bad cause I'm not good at fantasy sports.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  I'm just doing bad cause I'm not good at fantasy sports.
                  i think you have done well considering what you started with in this league. you started with 0 prospects, and no picks. i don't remember how the "expansion" draft went with you and 00, but you have some good/decent players. if it wasn't for snooch you would have a good chance at luca also.

Comment

Tough to come into a league of vets without an initial draft. Just gotta keep er goin'!

Comment

Here's my two cents. You sound like someone who's given up. This is probably the most entertaining fantasy league there is and I'm sure there's a long line of people who'd like to be in it.

If you want to be in it then you should want to be competitive or else why even bother?

http://www.rotoworld.com/sports/nba/
                      https://www.fantasypros.com/nba/

Read one of them interchangeably five minutes per day (if you're really ambitious then read them five minutes in the morning and five in the evening). In what feels like nearly zero time investment you've actually researched 35-70 minutes per week or 245-490 minutes per year assuming you did this from September to the end of March. Suddenly you're the most knowledgeable player in the league and it's like you're not even trying... For the most part success equals knowledge. If you think you're no go its because you're not trying.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                        Right. Why would I know that, not like I was involved in the trade in any way... I'm smart.
                        I knew because its on the cap sheet. That Cody pick is valuable and so I was curious who held it. There's no chance you're coughing that one up.

Comment

• Just thinking out loud here but if I was low on talented players, if I wasn't happy with my potential keepers and if I had cap space I would be looking at guys like Patrick Beverly, Jeremy Lin and Seth Curry... All three were impact fantasy assets a year ago but all three are injured right now and on the WW. Either of the three might be a good contributor or trade asset next year.

Comment

i think you have done well considering what you started with in this league. you started with 0 prospects, and no picks. i don't remember how the "expansion" draft went with you and 00, but you have some good/decent players. if it wasn't for snooch you would have a good chance at luca also.
                            Wrong!

Codylass, traded away all the good players he chose in the expansion draft, along with his draft picks.

He had the same opportunity as 007. He just sucks at fantasy basketball.

Kudos Cody for admitting it.
                            RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              Wrong!

Codylass, traded away all the good players he chose in the expansion draft, along with his draft picks.

He had the same opportunity as 007. He just sucks at fantasy basketball.

Kudos Cody for admitting it.
                              I kinda forgot about that expansion draft. He did trade away all the good players, 007 kept his.

Comment

Joey, why did Codylass inherit Snooches team with no picks, whereas 007 inherited McHappy's team with picks, considering that they subsequently pooled their respective teams.

Shitty deal for Codylass.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X