X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Fair enough. Then keep Bojan off the bench like on Monday! Haha But ya I didn't see Parsons was out as well. Noted.
      I'll allow it, but just know, I'm watching you!.. and that goes for everyone else!
      No, it's more like this for Joey's Monstars

Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Speaking of monsters... I've got a heckuva line going this week. 5 guys put up All Star numbers last night, including Beastley who, unfortunately, was left on the bench. I finally picked up some useful bodies from the scrap heap.

Comment

• You better hope that the last Jedi doesn't have some impressive force tricks up his sleeve.

Comment

• Cap sheets are up to date.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Sweet Lou with 50 last night and I am still behind by 100 in points. Wow

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                You better hope that the last Jedi doesn't have some impressive force tricks up his sleeve.
                As I said last week, matchups aren't won on Wednesdays. I'm having a great week but I expect it to come down to the weekend before the winner is decided.

Comment

• Bebe 1 year, unresignable

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Top 40 in the last week.

Comment

Top 40 in the last week.
                      Who the heck is Aaron Bruski and why would we care what he thinks?

Comment

• You should because Buddy Hield is now in the shadow of Bogdan Bogdanovic. Sell high gentlemen, sell high.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                          Who the heck is Aaron Bruski and why would we care what he thinks?
                          He must be pretty important, he's got the Verified checkmark on his account.

Comment

You should because Buddy Hield is now in the shadow of Bogdan Bogdanovic. Sell high gentlemen, sell high.
                            You gave me Hield with Miek's pick. Miek of two season's worth of losing that you thought was going to jump for Lonzo hype. All for the privilege for you to draft the wrong player (I was going to take Markkanen but you wanted Jackson). Thanks for the high pick and keep trolling for fake hype.

Comment

You gave me Hield with Miek's pick. Miek of two season's worth of losing that you thought was going to jump for Lonzo hype. All for the privilege for you to draft the wrong player (I was going to take Markkanen but you wanted Jackson). Thanks for the high pick and keep trolling for fake hype.
                              sorry, hype?

Comment

This was about Josh Jackson for me. I view him as an equal talent to what will be on the board at #4 or 5 in this upcoming draft. This was a calculated risk in a player I believe in long term, who will be one year ahead in development from the guy you eventually select. I'm out to win soon and I also have a high shot at the #1 pick in the draft as well so it's a good position to be in.

I lost faith in Buddy and the way I viewed it was I was better off with him gone and relying on my ability to find a better prospect through free agency, which I did. Buddy was a miss but I'm ok with it because the guy a flipped for him hasn't panned out either.

Comment

Working...
                                X