X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel wrote: View Post
    On.
    Hey, I have notifications turned on. People in the office think I have lots of friends on days like today They get so annoyed around draft time though.

Comment

• Apollo wrote:
      The model of success is pretty clear. 007's team is a product of that and props to him for adding to it.
      Matt McHappy showed us the way.
      RR OG

Comment

• So, Giannis left the Bucks-Clippers game tonight with an ankle sprain.....that's really bad timing, especially since Curry still isn't back just yet.

But Dwight Howard just put up 32 points and 30 rebounds, so there's that
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          So, Giannis left the Bucks-Clippers game tonight with an ankle sprain.....that's really bad timing, especially since Curry still isn't back just yet.

no need to worry.
          my team has been freefalling for a while.
          now lost gary harris for a week and tyreke evans is being held out of games for no reason. fuckin nba is so soft these days lol

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
            So, Giannis left the Bucks-Clippers game tonight with an ankle sprain.....that's really bad timing, especially since Curry still isn't back just yet.

Dwight turned out to be an amazing pickup.

My team has been ravaged by injuries this week. Porzingis is obviously out long term but also Bogdanovic, Batum and Fournier have all not played a game this week and the only one of those three who is likely to get on the court this week is Bogdanovic. The injury pile up during playoff time has killed me in fantasy basketball and football for the last two or three years.

Comment

• After a lot of trash talk this season, seems people have quieted down now.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• The Creeds have scheduled trash talking events this fall. Stay tuned for more details. Punk.

Comment

• Too many injuries this year, everyone's nervous. I'm just hoping to get to the next round and have John Wall and the Finnish Mmaarrkkssmmaann back. Until then, I'm immune to the diarrhea-of-the-mouth disease.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    After a lot of trash talk this season, seems people have quieted down now.
                    Apollo wrote: View Post
                    The Creeds have scheduled trash talking events this fall. Stay tuned for more details. Punk.
                    are all men from the future loud mouth braggards?

nope. just apollo baby, just apollo

Comment

• Hold up, the Pels just played 3 days in a row? Since when is this allowed? Was there a makeup date involved? They play again tomorrow!

jbml has E'Twaun Moore and Luke Kennard kicking my ass due to games played. FML...

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

Must have something you do with me not getting my ass whooped high and low all season.

Comment

• Miek's season in a nutshell:

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                            Hold up, the Pels just played 3 days in a row? Since when is this allowed? Was there a makeup date involved? They play again tomorrow!

jbml has E'Twaun Moore and Luke Kennard kicking my ass due to games played. FML...
                            Yeah, they had a canceled game earlier in the season.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Hold up, the Pels just played 3 days in a row? Since when is this allowed? Was there a makeup date involved? They play again tomorrow!

DanH wrote: View Post
                              Yeah, they had a canceled game earlier in the season.
                              did jbml win the week the game was cancelled? if so, fantastic luck.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

I honestly have no idea what this post means. Are we making fun of Apollo? If so you get a like.
                                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X