Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ McCollum with 50 points, 6 treys, 5 boards; doing his best to make up for the loss of Kevin Love.

Once again, would like to end the week today.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Cap sheet up to date.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Of course Marquese Chriss absolutely explodes while sitting on my benched, flagged as out.

Josh Jackson now with back to back games scoring over 20 points and grabbing 8 rebounds. It took him a while to adjust to the NBA but lately he's seemed to have "got it". Hey Axel, if your #5 is that good then you made out alright in that deal.
        I think Axel would hope his #5 turns out to be a better than Josh Jackson has been ... Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
          I think Axel would hope his #5 turns out to be a better than Josh Jackson has been ... Lol
          He should be hoping he doesn't draft damaged goods.

Beyond that, half a rookie season doesn't determine a players career. JJ is averaging 20ppg in four of his last five. He's only 20 and has the natural abilities to become a lockdown defender. I'm really happy with him actually, I think he's going to be a top 50 player within the next couple seasons.

Comment

He should be hoping he doesn't draft damaged goods.

Beyond that, half a rookie season doesn't determine a players career. JJ is averaging 20ppg in four of his last five. He's only 20 and has the natural abilities to become a lockdown defender. I'm really happy with him actually, I think he's going to be a top 50 player within the next couple seasons.
            If anyone recalls from a long time ago, I would have taken mkg first overall in the nba draft. Jackson could be another mkg.

I thought that monk was going yo be in the rookie of the year conversation also. I thought he would go off beside kemba.

Ball has been better than I thought he would be in year one, and Simmons has been fantastic. I think Mitchell might end up being the best pick from our draft this year, although Tatum is incredible value.

Dennis Smith Jr has been great as well.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              If anyone recalls from a long time ago, I would have taken mkg first overall in the nba draft. Jackson could be another mkg.

I thought that monk was going yo be in the rookie of the year conversation also. I thought he would go off beside kemba.

Ball has been better than I thought he would be in year one, and Simmons has been fantastic. I think Mitchell might end up being the best pick from our draft this year, although Tatum is incredible value.

I view that as the floor. MKG's career has been hampered by injuries. A MKG floor is pretty good value at #5 honestly because when he was rolling last year he was a top 70 player. I think JJ has shown this season that he's a little more skilled on offense than MKG. He flashes the upside every now and then.

I liked Mitchell a lot going into the draft. He just looked like he had a game which fit the new NBA well.

I didn't know what to expect from Ball. I knew he had skills. It has to be tough leading a group of low experienced pros against seasoned vets. His life would be a lot easier and his stats better if he landed on the Celtics obviously.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post

This is rookie racism at it's finest, folks. No mention of Lauri Markkannen anywhere in that post.

#FinnishPlayersMatter You can't just pretend they don't exist.

Comment

• a thank you.. and you... and some praise must go to mitchell as well i guess.

but to set history straight. I was the one who drafted MKG in our inaugural rookie draft. eventually dropped him. injuries definitely hampered his career. but tbh other than the defence I see JJ as a way better player than MKG's potential..... MKG had terrible shooting mechanic. Skies the limit for JJ and he's on a team situation that could allow him ample opportunity. I still wouldn't draft him tho, I only take bonafide studs

#freehezonja
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    a thank you.. and you... and some praise must go to mitchell as well i guess.

but to set history straight. I was the one who drafted MKG in our inaugural rookie draft. eventually dropped him. injuries definitely hampered his career. but tbh other than the defence I see JJ as a way better player than MKG's potential..... MKG had terrible shooting mechanic. Skies the limit for JJ and he's on a team situation that could allow him ample opportunity. I still wouldn't draft him tho, I only take bonafide studs

#freehezonja
                    Then who's been turning your studs to duds?

Comment

Then who's been turning your studs to duds?

frank vogel
                      in masai we trust

Comment

• Joey, much closer showdown this time. f you win I'll begin to believe that my team's role this season is playing spoiler for the lotto teams jockeying for position. Coach KO'd me last week and now I'm barely fending you off.

Ibaka is really letting me down in the blocks department. I hope he gets traded out of Toronto. lol

Comment

• I submit the following for the Academy's consideration:

Comment

• Nice. You get bonus points for presentation.

Comment

• Posting this with zero context, but I enjoyed it.

Comment

• so great to see jabari back on the court. fantasy stuff aside he's been thru a lot here.
                                in masai we trust

Comment

Working...
                                X