This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    I'll have to disagree with the decisiveness and precision of a thunderous Josh Jackson jam.
    Lol Sorry I just can't help it:

All this to say, I actually like JJ. If I didn't trade my pick, I woulda picked him. Just so much fun to get your hype train going. Haha

Comment

• The Hype Train is carrying a full load of highly explosive substance. I'm coming for 007's(or whoever's) title next year. I jumped up by six wins last year in my first real season and I'll be up five more wins this season by the end. Next year is when the real fun begins.

Comment

Weekly Power Rankings:
        week by week slowly climbing to where i rightfully belong. this list had me pegged like 11th start of season.
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• is nobody gonna say it? fine i will. bobby portis my man.... gone off for 38 PTS and 6 3's. lauri who?
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

The Hype Train is carrying a full load of highly explosive substance. I'm coming for 007's(or whoever's) title next year. I jumped up by six wins last year in my first real season and I'll be up five more wins this season by the end. Next year is when the real fun begins.
            Nice game by Bogdan “Hype” Bogdanovic; 4 points (on 4 FGA), 0 boards, 2 assists and 5 TO. I can see what you won’t stop talking about him (except to talk about Jackson).
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              is nobody gonna say it? fine i will. bobby portis my man.... gone off for 38 PTS and 6 3's. lauri who?
              I remember this one time a raptors rookie scored 51 points, and every one in the city went bananas, it never happened again.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                Nice game by Bogdan “Hype” Bogdanovic; 4 points (on 4 FGA), 0 boards, 2 assists and 5 TO. I can see what you won’t stop talking about him (except to talk about Jackson).
                He's rookie. This shit happens sometimes.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  is nobody gonna say it? fine i will. bobby portis my man.... gone off for 38 PTS and 6 3's. lauri who?
                  My Main Man Markkannen is in his rookie year putting up better numbers, I don't stress one game. Portis will do some knucklehead shit and get banned again, you'll see.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    My Main Man Markkannen is in his rookie year putting up better numbers, I don't stress one game. Portis will do some knucklehead shit and get banned again, you'll see.
                    Hopefully Markkannen doesn't block punches with his face.

Comment

• The Creeds have announced that they're sending the 2019 Realizar pick acquired in the Willy Hernangomez trade, the 2018 Posse pick acquired in the Marquess Chriss trade, along with Dennis Schroder and Josh Hart to the Coaches for Damian Lillard.

Comment

The Creeds have announced that they're sending the 2019 Realizar pick acquired in the Willy Hernangomez trade, the 2018 Posse pick acquired in the Marquess Chriss trade, along with Dennis Schroder and Josh Hart to the Coaches for Damian Lillard.

Comment

The Creeds have announced that they're sending the 2019 Realizar pick acquired in the Willy Hernangomez trade, the 2018 Posse pick acquired in the Marquess Chriss trade, along with Dennis Schroder and Josh Hart to the Coaches for Damian Lillard.
                          good trade. tell us again how much better lillard is than everyone else in the league not named ben simmons

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            good trade. tell us again how much better lillard is than everyone else in the league not named ben simmons
                            Miek, I don't have the best player in the league yet... But I will.

Comment

• The Creeds have announced that they're sending Serge Ibaka & Davis Bertans to the 007's in exchange for Brook Lopez & Montrezl Harrell.

Comment

The Creeds have announced that they're sending Serge Ibaka & Davis Bertans to the 007's in exchange for Brook Lopez & Montrezl Harrell.
                                Damn, McApollo puttin' in work on the trade front!

Comment

Working...
                                X