Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here we go. next thing we know he's trading for steph curry for a box of donuts.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      here we go. next thing we know he's trading for steph curry for a box of donuts.
      Wait... wait... wait... Miek already did that. Can it happen again? Do unicorns really exist? What about leprechauns?

Comment

• Unicorns do exist. You'll see one again around next January if all things go well. lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          Damn, McApollo puttin' in work on the trade front!
          I wasn't here in those days but I think my two trades were fair. Been trying to get Lillard all season and I'd estimate I made about a dozen offers. I had to go trade two young center prospects who I'm scared will bust out next season for picks to get it done and there was no guarantee Coach would say yes then so it's all gambles. I think Coach did well and if he rejected the offer I'd be in a good spot still with Schroder and two picks.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            The Creeds have announced that they're sending Serge Ibaka & Davis Bertans to the 007's in exchange for Brook Lopez & Montrezl Harrell.
            You think Montrell is going to breakout next season?

You think D.Jordan is walking away from the Clips super-max money?

You think Montrell is going to beat Boban for the starting centre job? Or do you think he's going to beat T.Harris for the starting PF job?

It's a gamble.
            Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Feb 25, 2018, 09:22 AM.
            RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
              You think Montrell is going to breakout next season?

You think D.Jordan is walking away from the Clips super-max money?

You think Montrell is going to beat Boban for the starting centre job? Or do you think he's going to beat T.Harris for the starting PF job?

It's a gamble.
              The deal was about Lopez and Ibaka. I'm betting on Lopez returning to form in a place where he's wanted instead of being in a place where he's a means to facilitate dumping cap. 007 on the flip side needs someone right now to contend.

Harrell is a bonus. Since Griffin was moved he's been a top 90 guys, chipping in across the board.

Comment

• has trading waived contracts been discussed?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  has trading waived contracts been discussed?
                  I don’t see it happening.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                    I don’t see it happening.
                    Ya, that's a hard "Nuh-uh" on that one. Lol Once they're waived, they're yours to bear.

Comment

• Tucas, Cody, you both have trade offers awaiting your review.

Comment

• Throwing this out there. Frank Kaminsky and his DPE are available with either my 2018 first round pick or Skywalkers 2018 for a move up the draft board.
                        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Tucas, Cody, you both have trade offers awaiting your review.
                          Thanks for letting me know, I'll check it now. Set my lineups yesterday.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                            Throwing this out there. Frank Kaminsky and his DPE are available with either my 2018 first round pick or Skywalkers 2018 for a move up the draft board.
                            Frank the Tank can't jump
                            RR OG

Comment

What do you propose? Send me a mock offer.
                              RR OG

Comment

• The Creeds have announced that they're sending Montrezl Harrell(1) to the 73ers in exchange for Dirk Nowitzki(1).

Comment

Working...
                                X