Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I declare Shenanigans. At least they had the balls to move me up to #5, which is still BS. I'm no lower than a 3 seed and I just beat Skywalker, so maybe a 2. Bet that!

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      I declare Shenanigans. At least they had the balls to move me up to #5, which is still BS. I'm no lower than a 3 seed and I just beat Skywalker, so maybe a 2. Bet that!
      I beat 007. I'm the only one in the last two years to do so... So there's that.

There are some interesting developments though. Coach is on the rise. It looked like he was in line for a great pick in strong top heavy draft but now he may fall back to 6th or 7th in the lottery.

Meanwhile James is dropping and he's picked a good time to do so.

Cody and Miek may start eating into Joey's spot in the standings. Given the picks situation they both have more reason to win now.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Fantasy Pro's lastest RRBA power rankings:

i seem to be rated as if lonzo isn't coming back this year, pretty sure i should be up near the top too. i'm with mack, shenanigans

Comment

• Hmmm... Konceptual Seduction having a good week so far... looks like man games left is pretty even. I'm up against it, but we shall prevail.

REGULTAORS!! Mount up...

Comment

• I hope he can hold down the lead. The Creeds are on your heels and the schedule to close out the year looks a little more forgiving than the last month.

Comment

• yeaaaa about that.... we had to let our entire medical staff and personal chef go.... we were fielding like 5 players a week for a while there.
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• the fantasy mid season rankings list is dead, where the immaculate kontraceptions rank in this
                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  the immaculate kontraceptions
                  Hahaha

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• The egg was fertilized and the baby born, but then immaculate kontraception. Haha

Comment

• Fuck you dieng. That's why I hate him.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                        the fantasy mid season rankings list is dead, where the immaculate kontraceptions rank in this
                        6 cats still alive on Sunday. I'm up against it, but it should be an exciting day of Stat Tracker.

Go Jags, Go Vikes, Go Jags. I hate all these teams except Jags, but they might win ugly.

Comment

• Hopefully Koncept is turned into reality today because I'd just love to leapfrog Mack and move into 5th. As it stands it appears I will jump him if he loses and I don't self-destruct today. The first tie break is points scored and I think I have that one on lockdown.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-ba...l-sln6830.html

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Hopefully Koncept is turned into reality today because I'd just love to leapfrog Mack and move into 5th. As it stands it appears I will jump him if he loses and I don't self-destruct today. The first tie break is points scored and I think I have that one on lockdown.

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/fantasy-ba...l-sln6830.html
                            That would certainly be disappointing, considering I crushed you 8-1 just a few weeks back...

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              That would certainly be disappointing, considering I crushed you 8-1 just a few weeks back...
                              That fifth seed is going to feel good tomorrow though.

Comment

• Good matchup 007. Another tough loss for my guys - only a few blocks away from a Victory.

Comment

Working...
                                X