Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like I finally have a Raptor I can cheer for in Dynasty league....if he shows up and plays.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Shroeder to the Thunder. Bye bye fantasy value.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Shroeder to the Thunder. Bye bye fantasy value.
        That's a tough one for Coach. I only flipped him DS three months ago for Dame. I did give him two picks as well though.

Comment

• side note: can someone start a poll in regular RR forums seeing Masais approval rating after this summer? might just be my circle but so many raptors fans calling for his head. ridiculous!
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
            side note: can someone start a poll in regular RR forums seeing Masais approval rating after this summer? might just be my circle but so many raptors fans calling for his head. ridiculous!
            Champ's making demands to his imaginary groupies and non-existent fans.

Dig a hole and climb a pole, buy me a beer and do as your told. That's being a champ, Champ
            RR OG

Comment

• hahaha, keeping it Real izar
              in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                Champ's making demands to his imaginary groupies and non-existent fans.

Dig a hole and climb a pole
                So I am at a summertime bbq and I am chatting with some shcmuck and he is going on and on about my imaginary groupies. Now the champ is a pretty humble guy so I let the yapper yap listening in and out, when all of a sudden I hear him say " dig a hole, and climb a pole", I said "Pardon?". He said "why don't you dig a hole, and climb a pole champ?". Well I lose it, I snap. I fake him high with the tongs, idiot goes for it, and FLURRY to the solarplexes. He is wheezing from a sudden lack of air, and I come across with an overhand right that crumples him. Standing over I look down and say "how is that for a dug hole, and climbing a pole." Ever since then, I've been the champ.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                  So I am at a summertime bbq and I am chatting with some shcmuck and he is going on and on about my imaginary groupies. Now the champ is a pretty humble guy so I let the yapper yap listening in and out, when all of a sudden I hear him say " dig a hole, and climb a pole", I said "Pardon?". He said "why don't you dig a hole, and climb a pole champ?". Well I lose it, I snap. I fake him high with the tongs, idiot goes for it, and FLURRY to the solarplexes. He is wheezing from a sudden lack of air, and I come across with an overhand right that crumples him. Standing over I look down and say "how is that for a dug hole, and climbing a pole." Ever since then, I've been the champ.
                  You .. you should write stories. That was fun.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    You .. you should write stories. That was fun.
                    Thank you. I use to love listening to the champ. Some are really funny, and some are meh. Usually if they call the champ gay, or mention his wife having sex the bit is going to be funny.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      Thank you. I use to love listening to the champ. Some are really funny, and some are meh. Usually if they call the champ gay, or mention his wife having sex the bit is going to be funny.
                      The Mighty Q.

How irrelevant has that radio station become today. I'll never be able to handle listening to two back-to-back classic rock tunes. They singled handedly killed classic rock for me.

Classic Rock = Overly humid Summer weekday morning feeling drowsy and lethargic riding shotgun in a beat-up work van with the passenger window rolled half-way down and the unmistakeable combined scent of real men sweat, Timmies coffee, cigarettes, several half-full bags of masonary building material and hundreds of well-used hand tools stuck in slow moving heavy 401 traffic on our way to a small town residential home somewhere in Southern Ontario listening to Q107.
                      RR OG

Comment

• Ok guys, we're about a week away from the pick heard around the world. I have an interesting offer on the table and I'm torn about whether or not to take it. If you want the #1, now's possibly your last chance.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          Ok guys, we're about a week away from the pick heard around the world. I have an interesting offer on the table and I'm torn about whether or not to take it. If you want the #1, now's possibly your last chance.
                          A week away? Time to start scouting....
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            A week away? Time to start scouting....
                            You know you're going with Grayson Allen, save yourself some time.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              You know you're going with Grayson Allen, save yourself some time.
                              yeah, but can I move down and still get him?
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I have my list narrowed to two different options. I'm totally taking Realizar's top option.

Comment

Working...
                                X