Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• with just 1.5 hours left for his pick, what happens if he misses it? there are only 15 picks this year? everyone moves up one and he is put at 16? last place team gets a bonus pick for being the worst?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Geez, we really need jbml to pick, things are getting messy in here!
      #SlobberknockerShitshow

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        with just 1.5 hours left for his pick, what happens if he misses it? there are only 15 picks this year? everyone moves up one and he is put at 16? last place team gets a bonus pick for being the worst?
        We had something similar in the past where we did allow them to make a pick after the fact and get a DPE player, they just fall to the bottom .. whether we do that here, I’ll pose to the league.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          You need to stop outsourcing your scouting to the Imperials.
          ouch.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
            with just 1.5 hours left for his pick, what happens if he misses it? there are only 15 picks this year? everyone moves up one and he is put at 16? last place team gets a bonus pick for being the worst?
            Per real sports rules, he would remain on the clock but the next person is also on the clock, so it should be a first come first serve basis.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
              #SlobberknockerShitshow
              “Bah god, that’s Tucas’ Music!!”

Comment

We had something similar in the past where we did allow them to make a pick after the fact and get a DPE player, they just fall to the bottom .. whether we do that here, I’ll pose to the league.
                Sounds fair... he could have an emergency or something.

Comment

i think completely losing the pick is a bad idea. i don't think it should get the dpe label though. i think that we have given choices to commissioners in the past, in case we missed our pick.

i also think the league could/would be more forgiving if it was a new owner as well.

Comment

• I'm torn on this one. I remember the unforgiving deadline that costed Klay Thompson from being renewed to coach? At the same time, losing it entirely is pretty harsh too. Having him pick when he does log in whereever that is in the standing seems okay, he should still get the DPE tag if we go that route. I'm impartial
                    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Tucas? That’s like Hornswaggle or Gilberg coming out.

If you want real Monday Night wars era drama, it would be Snooch or mcHappy. Or at the very least, 007 can come out and flash his rings.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Comment

• When I joined the league in 2013, it was post draft. I still got to make a draft pick and got DPE status. I think the precedent is set. Jbml remains on the clock until the offseason ends.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            It’s funny cause I considered comparing Tucas to Dink the Clown, Doink’s midget sidekick but thought he might be too obscure.

Comment

• koncept Wins RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Axel wrote: View Post
                              When I joined the league in 2013, it was post draft. I still got to make a draft pick and got DPE status. I think the precedent is set. Jbml remains on the clock until the offseason ends.
                              Until Free Agent Auction**

Comment

Until Free Agent Auction**
                                Meh. If there is an undrafted rookie that he wants and is still available after the auction, then he can have them.

Comment

Working...
                                X