• Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    monroe 2.

so a quick recap.
    winslow 1
    nurk 4
    monroe 2

either of oquin or monroe is available for trade before sep1 signed to whatever anyone wants them signed at.
    And Monroe reportedly agrees to a deal with the Raptors on the same day.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      And Monroe reportedly agrees to a deal with the Raptors on the same day.
      saw their deal, and guessing monroe might be able to get more playing time than oquin in indiana. wanted him to go somewhere that sucks and he plays a ton

i think monroe and jv are pretty similar with jv having more range. kinda makes monroe a plug and play center on our team.

Comment

saw their deal, and guessing monroe might be able to get more playing time than oquin in indiana. wanted him to go somewhere that sucks and he plays a ton

i think monroe and jv are pretty similar with jv having more range. kinda makes monroe a plug and play center on our team.
        Hard to see Monroe getting many minutes on a regular basis. Certainly not more than Poeltl got last year but who knows, maybe Monroe scales back Ibaka’s minutes.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

monroe 2.

so a quick recap.
          winslow 1
          nurk 4
          monroe 2

either of oquin or monroe is available for trade before sep1 signed to whatever anyone wants them signed at.
          Why two more years of Monroe-Horror? Why not one and done?
          RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
            Why two more years of Monroe-Horror? Why not one and done?
            pushing the problem down the road.

Comment

You should really double down and trade that 2020 pick while you’re at it. I’ll draft up a trade for you to sign off on.

Comment

You should really double down and trade that 2020 pick while you’re at it. I’ll draft up a trade for you to sign off on.
                lol.

Comment

• The problem Monroe will run into is the plan for Ibaka to play small ball center this year. When he's not center then JV probably is and so that begs to question: how many minutes can Monroe truly expect?

Comment

I don't know what's out there this auction in the lines of centers but I don't think there's gonna be a bidding war for Monroe. You could always let him go and re-sign him at the auction if things don't go your way...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Oh ya, 2020 picks are now available to be traded.
                      ...Must...Resist.

Comment

You and I both know that if Miek is trading his future 1sts he's trading them to me.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Cuts don't need to be announced until a few weeks before Free Agency.
                          Hey, do we have an official cut-off date for this? I'd like to wait as long into pre-season as possible for my cut decisions, so knowing the date would be useful. Or will we set that when we set the auction?
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            Hey, do we have an official cut-off date for this? I'd like to wait as long into pre-season as possible for my cut decisions, so knowing the date would be useful. Or will we set that when we set the auction?
                            Will be set once Free Agency is confirmed. Will look at the calendar this weekend.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                              I agree. I like to have as much info as possible in such decisions. The gathering of this info is a basis in how we compete.

Comment

• Team WJF would like to annouce some offseason transactions.

After a dissapointing injury riddled year, Team WJF has shown Kyrie Irving that they still have the utmost confidence in his ability to be a top PG in the league. We welcome Uncle Drew back on a 5 year deal.

Joining Kyrie on a 5 year deal will be stand out Rookie John, don't call me Phil, Collins. The 6'10" rookie put up 10.5 ppg and 7.3 rebounds with over a block per game in 24 minutes. His sophmore season should see an incresed role and a chance to demonstrate his 3 point abilty. Look for John to be a double double threat every game, stuffing the stat sheet in all categories.

Coming back on a 1 year deal and bringing elite shooting will be JJ Reddick. Although 34 years of age, Reddick is coming off arguably his best year as a pro. While we expect a bit of a dip in production in 2018/19, his 3 point shooting, limited turnovers, standout freethrow shooting and increase in assists make him a deep bench assest.

The front office has also come to terms with the two rookies the team drafted this year. Kevin Knox will be joining Team WJF on a 3 year DPE deal. Those around the team feel his game is built for the NBA and his ability to guard multiple positions and to score the ball will make him hard to keep off the floor.

Kevin Huerter will be brought in on a 1 year rookie DPE deal and is partially guaranteed, if on the roster after January 1st 2019, the deal becomes fully guaranteed.

These transactions bring Team WJF's salary to 38 leaving some flexibilty to be active in the trade market.
                                Last edited by WJF; Mon Aug 20, 2018, 08:58 AM.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X