Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve been ready to pick since yesterday! Just waiting my turn. May I pick now ? Is his window over ?
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Times up. He can pick 16th after everyone else has gone.

koncept is up. He did let me know he might be late, so I will let it run.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
        I’ve been ready to pick since yesterday! Just waiting my turn. May I pick now ? Is his window over ?
        You're in the clear. Go nuts.

Comment

• hahhahahaha
          in masai we trust

Comment

hahhahahaha
            I was going to make a joke about how you pick Grayson Allen if you were going to need me to make the pick .. Lol

Comment

• well you guys did it again. all 13 of you passed over on the best player in this draft class. I initially tried to move up a few spots but it turns out I didn't need to. RC Buford and I are overjoyed to find another gem this late in the draft. Our track record of late lottery in the draft speaks for itself: Devon Booker, Kyle Kuzma, Donovan Mitchell etc. Enough boasting. We here realize Hassan Whiteside won't be around forever, we're looking to pass the torch. In the meantime we'll own the modern day twin towers. We believe we have found the best bigman in this draft. He posted the highest block rate the league has ever seen in summer league. Held as a top 10 All american recruit out of high school he had a bizarre college dropout letting his stock slide, but summer league he proved he was still elite, closing out on shooters like Marcus Camby. We hope that he contributes many Marcus Camby triple doubles in the future 10pt10board10blocks

Our scouting team even sees a little Giannis in his game, the length, the bounce, reports he can pickup his dribble and dunk off the 3pt line.

Welcome to the team Mitchell Robinson
              Last edited by koncept; Fri Aug 3, 2018, 01:14 PM.
              in masai we trust

Comment

• I'll save my $200 in FA for grayson Allen haha
                in masai we trust

Comment

• Pretty sure Kuzma was picked up for $200 in the auction. Can't take that story seriously. Fake news!

Comment

well you guys did it again. all 13 of you passed over on the best player in this draft class. I initially tried to move up a few spots but it turns out I didn't need to. RC Buford and I are overjoyed to find another gem this late in the draft. Our track record of late lottery in the draft speaks for itself: Devon Booker, Kyle Kuzma, Donovan Mitchell etc. Enough boasting. We here realize Hassan Whiteside won't be around forever, we're looking to pass the torch. In the meantime we'll own the modern day twin towers. We believe we have found the best bigman in this draft. He posted the highest block rate the league has ever seen in summer league. Held as a top 10 All american recruit out of high school he had a bizarre college dropout letting his stock slide, but summer league he proved he was still elite, closing out on shooters like Marcus Camby. We hope that he contributes many Marcus Camby triple doubles in the future 10pt10board10blocks

Our scouting team even sees a little Giannis in his game, the length, the bounce, reports he can pickup his dribble and dunk off the 3pt line.

Well shit. He was on my list of guys I was going to watch closely heading into the FA auction.

Comment

• mack north wrote: View Post
                      pretty sure kuzma was picked up for $200 in the auction. Can't take that story seriously. Fake news!
                      hes gonna be yuuuge
                      in masai we trust

Comment

• I still think there’s 2 more “tier 2” players available here that slid a bit
                        in masai we trust

Comment

well you guys did it again. all 13 of you passed over on the best player in this draft class. I initially tried to move up a few spots but it turns out I didn't need to. RC Buford and I are overjoyed to find another gem this late in the draft. Our track record of late lottery in the draft speaks for itself: Devon Booker, Kyle Kuzma, Donovan Mitchell etc. Enough boasting. We here realize Hassan Whiteside won't be around forever, we're looking to pass the torch. In the meantime we'll own the modern day twin towers. We believe we have found the best bigman in this draft. He posted the highest block rate the league has ever seen in summer league. Held as a top 10 All american recruit out of high school he had a bizarre college dropout letting his stock slide, but summer league he proved he was still elite, closing out on shooters like Marcus Camby. We hope that he contributes many Marcus Camby triple doubles in the future 10pt10board10blocks

I was going to draft Robinson but took Hardaway Jr instead in the trade. We will see if I’m going regret it. Was for sure going to buy him in the auction if he was still around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          “Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
                          ― John Wooden

Comment

I still think there’s 2 more “tier 2” players available here that slid a bit
                            Wow must be the draft of the ages in Koncept's war room.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Wow must be the draft of the ages in Koncept's war room.
                              I learned a long time ago not to question koncepts scouting department ... the Monstars Scouting Department consists of guys hanging outside their window and try to listen in on who they like. Lol

Comment

I still think there’s 2 more “tier 2” players available here that slid a bit
                                1. Grayson
                                2. Allen

Comment

Working...
                                X