This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    That was by a wide margin my most difficult decision in this league.

Moving on, I'm in the market for a center, is anyone looking to move one?
    kyle oquin or greg monroe at any years amount for luca doncic?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
      kyle oquin or greg monroe at any years amount for luca doncic?
      I'll keep it in mind. lol

Moving on to serious discussion now, I'll put Dragic on the table. With Doncic on the roster I can get by without him. He's been top 50 most of his career and has a clear path to big minutes again this season.

So anyone who is interested hit me up with an offer. I need a player with center eligibility.

Comment

• Also I'll point out that Dragic is a FA, so I'll re-sign him to whatever contract that fits your roster.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          lol. you weren't supposed to call me on it. i was expecting some light hearted banter while i went about my day.
          Oh come on, I'll even start it for you...

with the #2 pick - Realizar picks Ayton. Now go...
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Miek, truth is Axel is scared and needs you to validate his pick. He's a Big Baller Brand closet fan.

Comment

Miek, truth is Axel is scared and needs you to validate his pick. He's a Big Baller Brand closet fan.
              This elicited an Edna K "HA" at the bank.

I'm just bored waiting.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Miek, truth is Axel is scared and needs you to validate his pick. He's a Big Baller Brand closet fan.
                everyone is a fan. lavar is

Comment

• #2 pick: JJJ
                  RR OG

Comment

• Ok, Axel. I take it back. You won the trade but I still love JJ's long term potential. Moving on...

Comment

• And that would be a much nastier burn if it were Doncic at 3. I mean Ayton needs to learn how to protect the rim to get the minutes consistently in order to post the big number double doubles year over year. Teams only wait so long (see Okafor & Monroe).

Comment

• Is this the furthest a #1 Pick has fallen in the Dynasty Draft? I'm thinking it is! Big development!

Solid pick though Realizer. JJJ is a stud.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Is this the furthest a #1 Pick has fallen in the Dynasty Draft? I'm thinking it is! Big development!

Solid pick though Realizer. JJJ is a stud.
                          If this were ten years ago Ayton would be a consensus #1.

Comment

• Neither of the top 2 picks in the NBA Draft get selected top 2 in the Dynasty Draft. Very interesting...
                            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Hey Axel:

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                                Hey Axel:
                                Not gonna lie, 3J at #2 was not on my radar and requires some recalibration.

Comment

Working...
                                X