This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    So we just moved out of tier 3. Now this is where it gets really interesting. There's no Donovan Mitchell type summer league buzz around these last seven... That is unless someone digs deep. I think Tucas should take MPJ seeing how his season is DOA, Might be a good investment for this time next year.
    I was between MPJ and Bamba. Porter is a real swing for the fences. Couldn't bring myself to take the injury risk, but could pay off big time for whoever is willing to risk it.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      I was between MPJ and Bamba. Porter is a real swing for the fences. Couldn't bring myself to take the injury risk, but could pay off big time for whoever is willing to risk it.
      Apparently once he's fully recovered there's a 10-12% chance of re-injury. That resets the clock two years but doesn't make him more injury prone than before and it doesn't make a second recovery more difficult. I wish I still had the article but a major site interviewed a spinal surgeon and that's what he said.

You probably took a better bet at 9 with Bamba but for a team in the late round going nowhere MPJ might be gold.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Considering the timeline of your team, and the number of picks you had, I'm surprised you didn't take that risk.

Coach has similar situation, but with worse picks, I see MPJ at 11 or 12 to Coach.

Drizz's team is better and probably wants more immediate contribution - Sexton, Bridges (either one) could be the play.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Considering the timeline of your team, and the number of picks you had, I'm surprised you didn't take that risk.

Coach has similar situation, but with worse picks, I see MPJ at 11 or 12 to Coach.

Drizz's team is better and probably wants more immediate contribution - Sexton, Bridges (either one) could be the play.
          Yeah, Bamba and MPJ were both upside picks long term (Bamba will be pretty buried this year), but MPJ is so much an unknown... Still, almost went with him.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• the crowd at MSG is erupting in chants: grayson... grayson....
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Yo where drizzy at...

Comment

• in masai we trust

Comment

• His profile says he was in the thread last night around 1:30am, so maybe we get the pick over night?

Comment

• Maybe he’s paralyzed in RR fantasy anxiety. There are 3 very good prospects left on the board, I wouldn’t agree with the Apollo tier system
                    in masai we trust

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      Maybe he’s paralyzed in RR fantasy anxiety. There are 3 very good prospects left on the board, I wouldn’t agree with the Apollo tier system
                      Come on, lightning doesn't strike the same place twice.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        His profile says he was in the thread last night around 1:30am, so maybe we get the pick over night?
                        Hes got less than 2.5 hours to get his NFL keepers in, so i would imagine you'll have his pick shortly.

Comment

• Oh and he's going with Sexton. Book it.

I think TO's are going to hurt with him but he should get a huge opportunity.

Comment

Oh and he's going with Sexton. Book it.

I think TO's are going to hurt with him but he should get a huge opportunity.
                            Sexton at 10 is a steal. Surprised he's still there, knowing the opportunity he's going to have in Cleveland.

Comment

• I was just talking to Drizz. I think he's picking soon. He's dealing with tough offseason NFL Dynasty decisions. Apparently he's gotta fire a lot of people. Tough time these days down at the 2nd place factory. lol

Comment

I was just talking to Drizz. I think he's picking soon. He's dealing with tough offseason NFL Dynasty decisions. Apparently he's gotta fire a lot of people. Tough time these days down at the 2nd place factory. lol
                                Ya I told him not to feel rushed, despite all the vultures in here (fully aware I'm one of them). Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X