X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 guests watching this thread today lol

At least we gave them a show.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Meh. If there is an undrafted rookie that he wants and is still available after the auction, then he can have them.
      The 2018 Kyle Kuzma? Grayson Allen is mine.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        The 2018 Kyle Kuzma? Grayson Allen is mine.
        might have some competition. i have 199 bucks with allen's name on them. and my scouting department was at every one of his relative's games. guy is a winner.

Comment

• For official purposes, I will point out that Joey posted the draft time slots on July 12th, and jbml's last time online was July 27th.

Joey wrote: View Post
          Rough outline of how I see things going for the Draft:
          Pick Team Official Pick Window
          Apollo
          August 1st; 12am - 10am EST
          REALIZAR
          August 1st; 10am - 1pm EST
          Axel
          August 1st; 1pm - 4pm EST
          DanH
          August 1st; 4pm - 7pm EST
          DanH
          August 1st; 7pm - 10pm EST
          Joey
          August 1st; 10pm - August 2nd; 9am EST
          The Coach
          August 2nd; 9am - 12pm EST
          WJF
          August 2nd; 12pm - 3pm EST
          DanH
          August 2nd; 3pm - 6pm EST
          Drizz
          August 2nd; 6pm - 9pm EST
          The Coach
          August 2nd; 9pm - 12am EST
          The Coach
          August 3rd; 12am - 10am EST
          JBML
          August 3rd; 10am - 1pm EST
          koncept
          August 3rd; 1pm - 4pm EST
          tucas
          August 3rd; 4pm - 7pm EST
          WJF
          August 3rd; 7pm - 10pm EST
          Thoughts? Let me know if any time windows don't work.

Once again, if we get ahead of the times, the pick windows still apply; as long as your pick is in by the end of your window, we're good.

Since we've jumped the gun the past two years, and now seems to be a bit of a tradition, if people would like to tie the Draft Schedule to the end of Summer League, rather than arbitrary August 1st, I would be fine with that.

Has anyone tried to message jbml? Not sure if he has notifications (email or app) on or not.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• koncept Wins RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Axel wrote: View Post
            Has anyone tried to message jbml? Not sure if he has notifications (email or app) on or not.
            I have messaged him and let him know it’s his turn.

Comment

For official purposes, I will point out that Joey posted the draft time slots on July 12th, and jbml's last time online was July 27th.

if his email is viewable in yahoo league, then i think that one commissioner sending him an email letting him know he has 1 hour left is fair, and should be done.

Comment

• Wait, I thought Tucas was next but instead it's Koncept? Why hasn't the Champ picked yet?

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  I have messaged him and let him know it’s his turn.
                  like now? or like yesterday?

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    Wait, I thought Tucas was next but instead it's Koncept? Why hasn't the Champ picked yet?
                    Timezones mate.

Comment

Timezones mate.
                      He's in the thread though. He didn't agree with my tiering of the draft. I'm wondering who he's got this year after taking Mitchell last year.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        He's in the thread though. He didn't agree with my tiering of the draft. I'm wondering who he's got this year after taking Mitchell last year.
                        jbml still has 1 hour left to make the pick, it's 1PM EST

Comment

jbml still has 1 hour left to make the pick, it's 1PM EST
                          Ah. My mistake.

Comment

• My rest of draft predictions:
                            13. Donte DiVincenzo - jbml
                            14. Zhaire Smith - Koncept
                            15. Anfernee Simons - Tucas
                            16. Miles Bridges - WJF

Comment

• tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

While everyone is on their lunch break and we wait to see if jbml makes his pick, and seeing how some of us old heads like to reference good ol' wrastlin' days - former WWE star Kane aka Isaac Yankem, is now the mayor of Knox County in Tennessee.
                              https://www.thescore.com/wwe/news/1578914

Glenn Jacobs, WWE's Kane, declared new Knox County mayor

Through hellfire and brimstone, "The Big Red Machine" has emerged victorious not inside the squared circle, but in the race to become the new mayor of Knox County, Tennessee.

Republican Glenn Jacobs, better known to the WWE Universe as Kane, won the election by defeating Democratic nominee Linda Haney and nearly doubling her vote total.

The victory was essentially in the bag for Jacobs from the beginning, as Knox County hasn't elected a Democratic mayor since the early 1940s.

Jacobs, who also works as an insurance salesman, announced his candidacy in March 2017, eventually edging out Brad Anders by just 23 votes in the GOP race to earn the Republican nomination a year later.

Some of the issues Jacobs pushed in his campaign included keeping taxes low, improving roads and infrastructure, and keeping communities safe.

Jacobs has been a part of the WWE since 1995, making his television debut as Jerry Lawler's private dentist, Isaac Yankem. In October 1997, he appeared as The Undertaker's brother Kane for the first time during "Badd Blood: In Your House," donning his signature mask and attire.

He's held the WWE Championship, World Heavyweight Championship, ECW Championship, Intercontinental Championship, and numerous versions of the Tag Team Championship over the years with multiple partners.

Kane's last high-profile match was his return to pay-per-view on July 15, teaming with Daniel Bryan in a losing effort against The Bludgeon Brothers for the SmackDown Tag Team titles.

Comment

like now? or like yesterday?
                                Yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X