Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super stoked after what I saw. I’ve got a long way to go, but hopefully this is a good start

Comment

• Comment

• tough break. was looking forward to his breakout season. patty mills owners rejoice.....?
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept check your PMs!!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            koncept check your PMs!!
            You know it’s a good offer when....
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Rumours are they were close to a deal when Joey shutdown talks asking for Josh Richardson.

EH any chance we might be able to see an updated list of Free Agents this week prior to the draft? I'll drop $200 either way... whether its Rodney Hood or Grayson... so idc
              in masai we trust

Comment

• The rumor mill should pick up steam as we approach the Sunday auction. Can't believe it's almost go time.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                  EH any chance we might be able to see an updated list of Free Agents this week prior to the draft? I'll drop $200 either way... whether its Rodney Hood or Grayson... so idc
                  I'm pretty damn sure I know who you're after if your history is any indication. I have my $200 ready to roll as well.

Comment

• Really ? I don’t even know who I’m after in FA. My history of spending $200 on lakers ?
                    in masai we trust

Comment

• I can't say. I hope I'm wrong because then maybe I get out of this with some cash to spare.

Comment

• I tried to shuffle my schedule around, but unfortunately I'm going to be busy for the majority of Sunday, and unable to make it to the auction. Good luck to everyone who does make it, I hope you all do terribly
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                          I tried to shuffle my schedule around, but unfortunately I'm going to be busy for the majority of Sunday, and unable to make it to the auction. Good luck to everyone who does make it, I hope all of you do terribly
                          Bummer. You can pre-set some auction values I believe, though no idea how .. so it can at least target guys you are interested in. Will try and get Yahoo fully up to date and ready for draft in the next day or so.

Comment

• Pre-ranks didn't work in fantasy football this season. Use with caution. Talk to Ballwin for details.

Comment

• Can’t make it either. Just gotta log in, drop $200, exit app.
                              in masai we trust

Comment

• Thinking about making a cut to my roster to get in on the $200 action. This could get good.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X