This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WJF wrote: View Post
    Thinking about making a cut to my roster to get in on the $200 action. This could get good.
    Which begs the question to Joey, what is the deadline for roster moves before the auction?
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
      Thinking about making a cut to my roster to get in on the $200 action. This could get good.

Comment

• So, auction's on Sunday right?
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          Which begs the question to Joey, what is the deadline for roster moves before the auction?
          Oh Joey.....?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Oh Joey.....?
            Whenever the deadline to announce Keepers on Yahoo is. If you're cutting someone, just make sure you don't have them selected as a Keeper.

In general though, would appreciate if everyone can go into Yahoo and make sure that those players that will remain on your team, have been selected as Keepers. Will make my life ALOT easier.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
              Whenever the deadline to announce Keepers on Yahoo is. If you're cutting someone, just make sure you don't have them selected as a Keeper.

In general though, would appreciate if everyone can go into Yahoo and make sure that those players that will remain on your team, have been selected as Keepers. Will make my life ALOT easier.
              I don’t see how to do that. Is it possible that the keeper menu is commish only?

Comment

I don’t see how to do that. Is it possible that the keeper menu is commish only?
                The Keeper Deadline passed. But I just checked, and only 3 people bothered to Select their Keepers, so I've reset the Deadline to Saturday. Should be able to go in and Select your Keepers from the "My Team" page.

Comment

• koncept Wins RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Joey wrote: View Post
                  The Keeper Deadline passed. But I just checked, and only 3 people bothered to Select their Keepers, so I've reset the Deadline to Saturday. Should be able to go in and Select your Keepers from the "My Team" page.
                  If you set my Yahoo powers up, I can help verify rosters.

We could each take a conference to make it easier.
                  Last edited by Axel; Thu Oct 11, 2018, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Team Axel has reached a buy out agreement with Biyombo. The low risk gamble hasn’t show sufficient promise entering the auction to warrant a roster spot on Team Axel.

Axel will enter the auction with 2 roster spots instead.

Comment

If you set my Yahoo powers up, I can help verify rosters.

We could each take a conference to make it easier.
                      Good call, not sure why that wasn't set up. Weird. Could've sworn that was done already, but you've got access now.

And ya, that might work, thanks man! Will take a look on Saturday, and let you know how things are looking.

Comment

I don't remember seeing anything directing us to set those on the site but I'll take care of mine now.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I don't remember seeing anything directing us to set those on the site but I'll take care of mine now.
                          Same thing every year. Slipped my mind though to remind people. Just helps me out alot. Thanks man!

Comment

Same thing every year. Slipped my mind though to remind people. Just helps me out alot. Thanks man!
                            Just doing my part. Thanks for setting things up for another awesome season.

Comment

• Keepers set. Sorry Joey, forgot we were supposed to do that.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Keepers set. Sorry Joey, forgot we were supposed to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X