Likes Likes:  1,062
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98
Results 1,941 to 1,945 of 1945

Thread: koncept Wins RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Raptors Republic All-Star koncept's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

hahaha, keeping it Real izar
    in masai we trust

Raptors Republic Veteran Miekenstien's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    Champ's making demands to his imaginary groupies and non-existent fans.

Dig a hole and climb a pole
    So I am at a summertime bbq and I am chatting with some shcmuck and he is going on and on about my imaginary groupies. Now the champ is a pretty humble guy so I let the yapper yap listening in and out, when all of a sudden I hear him say " dig a hole, and climb a pole", I said "Pardon?". He said "why don't you dig a hole, and climb a pole champ?". Well I lose it, I snap. I fake him high with the tongs, idiot goes for it, and FLURRY to the solarplexes. He is wheezing from a sudden lack of air, and I come across with an overhand right that crumples him. Standing over I look down and say "how is that for a dug hole, and climbing a pole." Ever since then, I've been the champ.

3. Likes Joey, Apollo liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    So I am at a summertime bbq and I am chatting with some shcmuck and he is going on and on about my imaginary groupies. Now the champ is a pretty humble guy so I let the yapper yap listening in and out, when all of a sudden I hear him say " dig a hole, and climb a pole", I said "Pardon?". He said "why don't you dig a hole, and climb a pole champ?". Well I lose it, I snap. I fake him high with the tongs, idiot goes for it, and FLURRY to the solarplexes. He is wheezing from a sudden lack of air, and I come across with an overhand right that crumples him. Standing over I look down and say "how is that for a dug hole, and climbing a pole." Ever since then, I've been the champ.
    You .. you should write stories. That was fun.

Raptors Republic Veteran Miekenstien's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Joey wrote: View Post
    You .. you should write stories. That was fun.
    Thank you. I use to love listening to the champ. Some are really funny, and some are meh. Usually if they call the champ gay, or mention his wife having sex the bit is going to be funny.

Raptors Republic All-Star James Ballswin (Realizar)'s Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Thank you. I use to love listening to the champ. Some are really funny, and some are meh. Usually if they call the champ gay, or mention his wife having sex the bit is going to be funny.
    The Mighty Q.

How irrelevant has that radio station become today. I'll never be able to handle listening to two back-to-back classic rock tunes. They singled handedly killed classic rock for me.

Classic Rock = Overly humid Summer weekday morning feeling drowsy and lethargic riding shotgun in a beat-up work van with the passenger window rolled half-way down and the unmistakeable combined scent of real men sweat, Timmies coffee, cigarettes, several half-full bags of masonary building material and hundreds of well-used hand tools stuck in slow moving heavy 401 traffic on our way to a small town residential home somewhere in Southern Ontario listening to Q107.

7. Likes Miekenstien liked this post
Page 98 of 98 FirstFirst ... 48 88 96 97 98

Thread Information