This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    god damn it apollo. 2nd free agent i missed out on that was also bid 0 on. i hope he breaks his acl too
    Awe that's a shame. Kornet has some serious upside given the turn of events in the Knicks' frontcourt. Why they dealt Willy once Porzingis went down I'll never know. They could have played him heavy, let him pad the stats and then unloaded him in the offseason but no, and so now Kornet gets good burn. He can shoot, rebound and block shots. If he can be average on defense he should be able to stay on the court. He looked really good against the Raptors. I love an underdog story and hopefully this underdog helps the Creeds make the playoffs and advance. Center is a weak spot now with the injury and center position is a barren wasteland on the WW.

Didn't mean to like your post... ACL comment and all.
    Last edited by Apollo; Sat Feb 10, 2018, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• I don't think WW priority is working properly. I made a claim and now I'm 16th but then Realizar made three and is still tenth. The only thing besides it being broken would be that the WW doesn't get "used" unless someone else also makes a claim. Hard to say.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        I don't think WW priority is working properly. I made a claim and now I'm 16th but then Realizar made three and is still tenth. The only thing besides it being broken would be that the WW doesn't get "used" unless someone else also makes a claim. Hard to say.
        I call shenanigans and demand a thorough investigation.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Freddy Van Vleet has inked a spiffy 2 year deal with the koncepts. The team exercised great caution even though it had the space to sign him and his coveted steady play for up to FOUR YEARs. But with previous blunders in the record books for multiple year deals like Cleanthony Early and Meyers Leonard, the owner was forced put his chequebook back into his fanny pack.
          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Close showdown Koncept. I have the player count advantage today, I just do hope that means I cough up FG% or TO in my attempt to beat you.

Comment

• just checked... 3 players vs a full lineup. gotta bank on you giving up those turnovers and %'s. good luck
              in masai we trust

Comment

• Hey Apollo and Miek, I think both of you guys owe me and Elfrid Payton a Thank You card. Elfrid going to make things a whoole lot easier for Chriss, Jackson and Bender if last nights highlights were any indication. Check out those Dimes!

Love this situation so much more than Orlando. So many more targets and open lanes for Payton. Even when Booker comes back, I could see Payton really staying effective in this system.

Now time to see how George Hill starting for Cleveland does, and Nance off the bench.

So far, the Monstars are happy with the NBA trade deadline.
                Last edited by Joey; Sun Feb 11, 2018, 03:16 PM.

Comment

• Payton does appears to be a nice fit.

Jackson is absolutely wrecking fools lately. In the last two weeks he's averaged 17ppg, 7reb, 1ast, 1stl and 1blk. Pretty promising stuff for the 20 year old and the past week has been even better.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    just checked... 3 players vs a full lineup. gotta bank on you giving up those turnovers and %'s. good luck
                    It could go either way. Fun week win or lose.

Comment

• Batum killed me. 0 for 10. Wow.

Comment

• so funny no one ever proposed it but once the deal was made I realized how great of a fit he was. A shoot first guy like booker, a team of guys in need of a pass first guards for lobs. great fit.. skies the limit
                        in masai we trust

Comment

• I went to sleep a winner and woke up a loser. Damn stats correction and it was on FG% of all places. That's one you don't see too much. I lost by 0.1%.

Comment

• Elfrid Payton with 29 Points, 8 Rebounds, 5 Assists and 2 made 3's ... been a while since I thought I'd say this, but I love Jay Triano!

Comment

• God damn man I knew Mario had it In him. So many people were quick to call him a bust. Hezonja has a long way to go but he deserves an NBA roster spot on that potential.
                              in masai we trust

Comment

• Just wait until Isaac comes back and there's less minutes to be had.

Comment

Working...
                                X