Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, Dan has a potentially franchise altering steal there. Potentially altering the direction of 2 franchises.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Oh man, that makes it way worse than I thought.

Miek, did you learn nothing from the Curry or LBJ trades?! For the record, I think this is probably much worse than the Curry trade. What players did you end up with, using those picks?
      i actually think that was the first team you guys gave me. guy before me quit, came back, and another guy quit. i can't remember. i have had some bad trades. i only legitimately won the nurk trade. the snooch trades are suspect. i tore it down, got a semi, and blew my load way to early. nothing but shame, sadness, and self hatred left

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        i actually think that was the first team you guys gave me. guy before me quit, came back, and another guy quit. i can't remember. i have had some bad trades. i only legitimately won the nurk trade. the snooch trades are suspect. i tore it down, got a semi, and blew my load way to early. nothing but shame, sadness, and self hatred left
        You had more than one team? I know you took over Keeping it Real's team. He quit after winning the chip and he had LBJ and Curry on that squad, not too much else from what I recall.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          You had more than one team? I know you took over Keeping it Real's team. He quit after winning the chip and he had LBJ and Curry on that squad, not too much else from what I recall.
          yeah, something happened. i actually started with a westrook team. maybe this one is the second one. i had the westbrook team for like a week or so. lebron and curry are smith, ball, and ingram, and a mixture of the other young players from the past two years then.

Comment

yeah, something happened. i actually started with a westrook team. maybe this one is the second one. i had the westbrook team for like a week or so. lebron and curry are smith, ball, and ingram, and a mixture of the other young players from the past two years then.
            Ya, you took over for Keeping it Real first, then took over Fully's team as an alternative ... I believe. Or vice versa. Just went back to the Season 3 thread and reread like 4 pages of Matt and Fully going at it ... oh god, I do not miss those days... that gave me flashbacks just reading through those posts. Lol

Comment

• And definitely not historically the worst trade ... though let's wait and see who Dan pulls in the draft. But ya, whoever traded Harden (I think it was Harden; maybe was it was Matt who did it?) before he went to Houston? Got peanuts as far as I remember.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                And definitely not historically the worst trade ... though let's wait and see who Dan pulls in the draft. But ya, whoever traded Harden (I think it was Harden; maybe was it was Matt who did it?) before he went to Houston? Got peanuts as far as I remember.
                Pretty sure Tucas was the one who sold Harden for nothing.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• if you buy someone at auction do you have to give them a contract?

Comment

if you buy someone at auction do you have to give them a contract?
                    Nope. You can drop them before signing (with no cap hit) and pick up someone else on waivers before season starts... I think.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                      Nope. You can drop them before signing (with no cap hit) and pick up someone else on waivers before season starts... I think.
                      thank you

Comment

Offseason Miek
                        Off-season Miek is late arriving this off-season.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          I need this.

Also, that description totally undersells that trade. It was Dieng for Biyombo, 4th overall this year, and unprotected Miek's pick in 2019. Needed some lotto luck for it to work out so well, but I got it.
                          Schroder + Hernangomez + Chriss for a top ten player in the league is how my deal pretty much went. I like your trade though, it was good. I feel obligated to throw in the pitch here.

Comment

i tore it down, got a semi, and blew my load way to early. nothing but shame, sadness, and self hatred left
                            Sounds like the midway point of a VH1 Behind The Music.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Off-season Miek is late arriving this off-season.
                              he is letting all the garbage teams in the lottery have their moment.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                I need this.

Also, that description totally undersells that trade. It was Dieng for Biyombo, 4th overall this year, and unprotected Miek's pick in 2019. Needed some lotto luck for it to work out so well, but I got it.
                                After a winless season dude trades 2 lottery picks for 'Curious' Georgie Deng?!?!!!

Miek, you make it so hard to cheer for your team.
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X