This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Elfrid Payton with 29 Points, 8 Rebounds, 5 Assists and 2 made 3's ... been a while since I thought I'd say this, but I love Jay Triano!
    the pheonix gm said that the team had to get tougher so triano said fuck twice on tv to solve the problem. he has done well in pheonix, but the bar was low. maybe lower than when he coached here.

Comment

• osman 1, unresignable. wallace dropped

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        the pheonix gm said that the team had to get tougher so triano said fuck twice on tv to solve the problem. he has done well in pheonix, but the bar was low. maybe lower than when he coached here.
        I'm exited about the return of 'Big Sauce' Alan Williams next month! I'm anticipating the potential chemistry he'll develop with Elfried 'Big Hair' Payton!
        RR OG

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          osman 1, unresignable. wallace dropped
          Wrong thread brother
          RR OG

Comment

• Axel is going to like this. He's now jumped to the top of the pack:

Comment

• Sorry for not being active in here much this year, kinda forgot about this team. >.<
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                Sorry for not being active in here much this year, kinda forgot about this team. >.<
                It has been a quiet trade year. Team building right now is all about tying to grab free agent flyers, and protecting them for the free agency draft.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Sorry for not being active in here much this year, kinda forgot about this team. >.<
                  As long as you set your lineups, its all good. This thread is mainly shit talking, so considering how bad your team looks, there's no point to be too active in here. 💩 #shade

Comment

• Elfrid Payton tops off his triumphant return to relevancy with a Triple Double, a steal, a block and a 3. I'll stop with the updates, but you guys get the idea. Lol

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                      As long as you set your lineups, its all good. This thread is mainly shit talking, so considering how bad your team looks, there's no point to be too active in here. 💩 #shade
                      You think your team is all that and a bologna sandwich?!?!? Shiiiiitt... Y'all ain't even mock chicken and head cheese. Y'all just an underdressed common-law vagrant attending a funktafied Bootsy Collins dinner party. Y'all ain't nothing but a cup of shwill in an fake-ass rhinestoned hillbilly chalice. Y'all just a loose-leaf Hillary Swank is what you is! Yoot dun know he be smoked like a pound of sess.
                      Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Thu Feb 15, 2018, 04:25 AM.
                      RR OG

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                        Elfrid Payton tops off his triumphant return to relevancy with a Triple Double, a steal, a block and a 3. I'll stop with the updates, but you guys get the idea. Lol
                        Big Hair brought his afro mouse with him to Phoenix!
                        RR OG

Comment

• a man of few but potent words lol
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• the whole youngs squad were ballin out last night, devin booker was so selfless he jacked up 28 from the pine!
                            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Axel is going to like this. He's now jumped to the top of the pack:
                              Don't understand that with my team's performance last week, but it's nice to see, with the added bonus of Miek now projecting as a Top 3 lotto selection.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Josh Jackson is rolling. Really glad I pulled the trigger and brought him to the Creeds. The sky is the limit in the second half.

Axel wrote: View Post
                                Don't understand that with my team's performance last week, but it's nice to see, with the added bonus of Miek now projecting as a Top 3 lotto selection.
                                Well its a forward projection.

Bogdan Bogdanovic looks to be lapping Buddy now. Probably wouldn't have grabbed him had I not done that deal to send Buddy out.

Player note:
                                Bogdan Bogdanovic scored 20 points with four rebounds, five assists, two steals and four 3-pointers in 30 minutes against the Rockets during a 100-91 loss on Wednesday.

Advice: He's running the offense more and he's arguably been the biggest winner from the George Hill trade. Since that deal, Bogdanovic averaged 17.3 points, 4.0 boards, 5.7 assists, 1.0 steals and 3.0 treys in those three games. He's making a clear case that he's worth owning in standard leagues.
                                He's top 90 on the year, top 40 in the last two weeks.
                                Last edited by Apollo; Thu Feb 15, 2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X