Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Creeds are proud to announce the re-signing of Victor Oladipo to a five year deal.

We're still negotiating terms with Evan Fournier & Goran Dragic.
    Last edited by Apollo; Wed May 16, 2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

• attention people high in the lottery: for the love of god please do not trade your picks anymore. this brooklyn nets approach can work but its easier if you possess your OWN pick.

but also... we should discuss your 2020 pick after the draft
      Last edited by koncept; Wed May 16, 2018, 05:45 PM.
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• While Luka Doncic is considered one of the two (along with DeAndre Ayton) potential No. 1 picks in the 2018 Draft, he has hinted many times that it’s not certain that he’ll definitely move to the NBA next season.
        “Ι’m not sure if these are the last two games [in EuroLeague]. We have yet to make this decision. Perhaps after the season,” Doncic said when asked
        https://www.eurohoops.net/en/eurolea...source=Twitter

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
          attention people high in the lottery: for the love of god please do not trade your picks anymore. this brooklyn nets approach can work but its easier if you possess your OWN pick.

but also... we should discuss your 2020 pick after the draft
          Trading your draft pick is like placing a bet on yourself that your team will hit X number of wins in X year. It's a big gamble. I dealt my pick in this draft to Coach a couple years ago. It was great motivation to push my team forward. It kept me aggressive. Same thing for next year, I don't own my pick there either. There's no sitting back for me because I have no safety net if I lose. That's the upside to dealing the pick but yeah, I agree with you. If you're struggling and you're uncertain how your team will look like this time next year its probably best to hang onto the pick... Unless the class sucks.

Comment

• “Ι’m not sure if these are the last two games [in EuroLeague]. We have yet to make this decision. Perhaps after the season,” Doncic said when asked
            Translation: 'Don't draft me, Sacramento.'
            "Stop eating your sushi."
            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
              Translation: 'Don't draft me, Sacramento.'
              Maybe, I wasn't thinking that at all but you could be right. Has any European player even pulled a "Steve Francis"?

The Suns could accommodate him more right away than the Kings but trades can happen.

Comment

• Doncic + Harry Giles FTW

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  Doncic + Harry Giles FTW
                  Big 3 with grayson allen too. Maybe championship next year

Comment

Doncic + Harry Giles FTW
                    I personally feel that Harry Giles should be re-entered into this fantasy draft so that I may take him 1st overall.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      Big 3 with grayson allen too. Maybe championship next year
                      Whoa, whoa, whoa... let's not get crazy here. They're going to need at least one year to gel and lose in the Finals, a la 2011 Heat. But after that I can see them taking down not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7...

Comment

• I don't understand why Miek is so hot on Doncic. I mean Ayton was one letter away from Glove territory.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                          I personally feel that Harry Giles should be re-entered into this fantasy draft so that I may take him 1st overall.
                          He will be in the auction and I have $194 with his name in it. Just hoping Cody doesn't blow his wad on Giles before I can.

Comment

He will be in the auction and I have $194 with his name in it. Just hoping Cody doesn't blow his wad on Giles before I can.
                            This thread is getting weird.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              This thread is getting weird.
                              You don't like blowing your wad on some young talent?

Comment

Looks like Cody has seven spots to fill at the auction. He has a big opportunity to jump in the standings or tank his way into a neutered lotto. I'll be interested to see where lotto pick value goes after this off-season.

Right now only jbml and I have max money heading into the auction. There are a couple teams who could be in the mix but they'd have to move their pick and not take back a player.

Miek got shafted harder than I first thought. Not only did he lose the pick but also that knocked him out of max money as he will have two vacant slots. I'm not sure who the auction studs are but they will not be heading to Miek. At least not the expensive ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X