Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can fantasy Bball start already......... im ready to drop $200 in the auction on someone worthless.

any season predictions? most improved this year?? who's falling out of the top tier
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
      can fantasy Bball start already......... im ready to drop $200 in the auction on someone worthless.

any season predictions? most improved this year?? who's falling out of the top tier
      i make the playoffs, lonzo ball is most improved, and i really think the top 2, 3 teams are going to battle for a couple years. no really old teams right now

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
        can fantasy Bball start already......... im ready to drop $200 in the auction on someone worthless.

Considering Booker just had hand surgery, wouldn't you want to hold off on the season? Lol

Comment

• Just a note to the talking heads in control of the league to change the Yahoo League name from S6 to S7.

Here's a behind the scenes look at Joey and Axel policing the league after the tumultuous 2015 season:

Can you guess who's who?

Comment

• I just want to remind everyone that I get Hayward and Leonard back after missing all of last season. Also Irving is back after missing a big chunk.

You have Been warned!
            Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
              I just want to remind everyone that I get Hayward and Leonard back after missing all of last season. Also Irving is back after missing a big chunk.

You have Been warned!
              Ouch! We'll have to keep glancing at you this season
              RR OG

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                I just want to remind everyone that I get Hayward and Leonard back after missing all of last season. Also Irving is back after missing a big chunk.

You have Been warned!

Comment

• That jumpshot is smooth like butta!

Comment

• The word out of Dallas is that Doncic has often been the best player on the court in pickup games at the Mavs' facility despite not being in great shape by NBA standards.
                    these games have included local products like LaMarcus Aldridge.
                    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ony-lonzo-ball

Dirk's thoughts:
                    He's incredible with the ball for a big guy. He's unbelievable in pick and roll play. His court vision is already unbelievable. I couldn't believe what I saw from a 19/20-year-old. He's a good shooter when he has time
                    He's an incredible talent. His court vision and passing for his size at his age is something I've never seen in my 20 years."
                    I could shoot a little bit but I never had the court vision ... the savviness that he brings to the game. Just the way he already reads the pick and roll ... all the stuff like Chris Paul and these guys do ... He's going to be fun to watch especially with bigs like DeAndre (Jordan) and Dwight (Powell) rolling to the rim ... He's going to pick defenses apart and it's going to be fun to watch."
                    https://1053thefan.radio.com/article...ie-luka-doncic

Barea's thoughts:
                    He's not quick, but he's going to play at a good pace, always under control. He's tall and can pass over people. He's a great passer. And he can shoot it, too, so you've got to guard him.
                    He's bigger than I thought he was. He knows the game. He's a rookie, but he's a pro rookie, if you know what I mean.
                    the difference between a college player and a player who has had pro experience. In college, coaches just say, 'Play hard, play hard.' Over there [in Europe], you've got to know how to play -- especially when you have the ball in his hands the whole time.
                    https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dal...n-know-nothing

Pairing him with Ben Simmons was the best move I made this off-season.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

That jumpshot is smooth like butta!

Dude doesn’t get ANY lift on his shot. He might need to grow a few more inches to get that over his defender if he isn’t going get up off the floor.
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Dude doesn’t get ANY lift on his shot. He might need to grow a few more inches to get that over his defender if he isn’t going get up off the floor.

... hater ...

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post

That jumpshot is smooth like butta!

looks as smooth as shawn marions jump shoot
                          in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• little flair up in trash talk today, you guys all pretending you have balls? cause i got the only one in the entire league.

Comment

• This just in, LaMiek has one ball.

Comment

• LaMiek Ball.

Comment

Working...
                                X