• i second that.
    in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          Meniscus is pretty run of the mill these days, I wouldn't be too worried. Lots of guys come back relatively unscathed after Meniscus surgery (Westbrook, CP3, Bledsoe). If it's just his MCL I would think he'll be back no problem - not like Lonzo relies on crazy athleticism or anything.

ACL and PCL are the really scary ones.
          Last edited by Joey; Fri Jun 29, 2018, 10:00 PM.

Comment

• Jaren Jackson hitting 8 3's with ease.... must be making it hard on owners at the top...
            in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
              Jaren Jackson hitting 8 3's with ease.... must be making it hard on owners at the top...
              More like my decision will make things hard for the guys at the top of the current standings.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                Jaren Jackson hitting 8 3's with ease.... must be making it hard on owners at the top...
                Miek doesn't own a pick, so we don't have to worry about any Summer League hype machine this year at least.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Offseason Miek 2 - Coming July 2019.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Miek doesn't own a pick, so we don't have to worry about any Summer League hype machine this year at least.
                    You've gone insane. I'm letting everyone have their moments. Lonzo isn't playing in summer league this year and just got lebron as his teammate.

No point for me to just rub it in everyone's faces that next year is over before it began. Will anyone in the league improve as much as lonzo, ingram, and maybe kcp if he stays?

I'm streets ahead

Comment

Offseason Miek 2 - Coming July 2020
                      Fixed it for you

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        You've gone insane. I'm letting everyone have their moments. Lonzo isn't playing in summer league this year and just got lebron as his teammate.

No point for me to just rub it in everyone's faces that next year is over before it began. Will anyone in the league improve as much as lonzo, ingram, and maybe kcp if he stays?

I'm streets ahead
                        Lonzo and Rondo sharing PG duties - neither can shoot so can’t play offball. That should really work wonders for Lonzo’s game.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I can't wait to see who takes Trae Young 😂

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            Lonzo and Rondo sharing PG duties - neither can shoot so can’t play offball. That should really work wonders for Lonzo’s game.
                            Apparently the Lakers are trying to move Lonzo but his camp leaked the injury details to try and block such a move.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              I can't wait to see who takes Trae Young ��
                              Seems logical for Axel to try to collect ALL the next Steph Currys.

Comment

Apparently the Lakers are trying to move Lonzo but his camp leaked the injury details to try and block such a move.
                                I honestly can’t see the Spurs taking Lonzo - if there a worse place in the league to tolerate Lavar Ball than the Spurs?

Comment

Working...
                                X