Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to REALIZAR and Axel for moving up as well.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Congrats Apollo, remind us all again what the trade path was for you getting that pick?
      Thank you and to answer your question:
      Apollo wrote: View Post
      I traded Thad to Skywalker for Tucas' 2018 #1 overall pick(there were some other minor parts in the deal).

Comment

• Loser Championship / Final Draft Order

Dynasty Team Draft Spot / Lottery Spot NBA Team Affiliation
        Apollo Creeds 1st / 1st in Lottery
        REALIZAR 2nd / 7th in Lottery
        Axel 3rd / 4th in Lottery
        DanH 4th / 2nd in Lottery
        DanH 5th / 3rd in Lottery
        Joeys Monstars 6th / 5th in Lottery
        The Coach 7th / 6th in Lottery
        WJF 8th / 8th in Lottery
        Last edited by Joey; Tue May 15, 2018, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• Wicked! BOH!
          RR OG

Comment

• James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
            Wicked! BOH!
            Too bad I'm drafting your boy at #1.

Comment

• koncept Wins RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Despite not landing the top pick, finishing 3rd overall and picking 3rd overall has a nice poetry about it.

I’d like to thank Miek for having a team bad enough to earn me that top 3 pick but also brash enough, for a while at least, to convince Apollo that he was a playoff team. I’d like to thank Apollo for believing in Miek and for falling in love with Josh Jackson.

Trading the right to draft Josh Jackson (6th overall pick) for Buddy Hield and now the 3rd overall pick is a deal I am quite happy with.

Also would like to once again thank DeAndre Jordan for sucking at Free Throws.
              Last edited by Axel; Wed May 16, 2018, 05:36 AM.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Hey, we've been here before but I think JJ is a good if not better than your options at #3. I rolled the dice on Miek landing outside the top five but the trade still isn't bad for me. If you landed in that top two it would be a different story and in those final seconds I'm sure I was wishing more for you to land in third than for me to win the lottery. lol

Anyway Realizar is the biggest winner here. We've been making fun of him for treadmilling and now here he is picking Doncic or Ayton (in no particular order... Or IS THERE?!) at #2. This will for sure help to up the setting on that treadmill.
                Last edited by Apollo; Wed May 16, 2018, 05:52 AM.

Comment

• can explain what is happening down here in the draft slums?

what are the implications? did miek lose his pick?
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                    can explain what is happening down here in the draft slums?

Miek does have a pick. In 2019.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Hey, we've been here before but I think JJ is a good if not better than your options at #3. I rolled the dice on Miek landing outside the top five but the trade still isn't bad for me. If you landed in that top two it would be a different story and in those final seconds I'm sure I was wishing more for you to land in third than for me to win the lottery. lol

Anyway Realizar is the biggest winner here. We've been making fun of him for treadmilling and now here he is picking Doncic or Ayton (in no particular order... Or IS THERE?!) at #2. This will for sure help to up the setting on that treadmill.
                      Lol, your love for JJ is impressive. Better than anyone at #3, lol.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        Lol, your love for JJ is impressive. Better than anyone at #3, lol.
                        I haven't been on the losing end of many trades in this thing and I've made a lot of trades. I could be on to something and I thought that was clearly illustrated after the all-star break. Like I said last year, I wanted what I think is a sure shot at #5 and I went out and made it happen. Third pick is a nice spot to be in but the way I see it, despite the hype around the talent in the draft, there's a lot of risk at three. Depending on who you choose at #3 you might not know what you have until 2020-2022.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                          can explain what is happening down here in the draft slums?

yes, miek lost his pick. i believe i might have none next year as well. internal growth, and savvy free agency that's what i always say.

Comment

• i believe 2020 picks are now available for trades.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              i believe 2020 picks are now available for trades.
                              don't think that's true until after the draft.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                don't think that's true until after the draft.
                                i thought we discussed this last year since we always have the next two years picks available and 2018 is now done. i'll check last years thread and see if i can find it.

Comment

Working...
                                X