Likes Likes:  943
Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87
Results 1,721 to 1,734 of 1734

Thread: koncept Wins RR NBA Dynasty League (S6)

Raptors Republic All-Star koncept's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

good stuff on the list
    in masai we trust

2. Likes Apollo liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I spot a couple $200 candidates in there.... show me.... TJ MConnell for 200 please.
    in masai we trust

Raptors Republic All-Star James Ballswin (Realizar)'s Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Thx Creed!

Davis is available for nothing less than three wads blown on fine young talent.

Back to you, Mack.

5. Likes Apollo liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

McDonough's thoughts on Doncic's comment around the draft:
    “He’s in a little bit of a tricky spot as far as how he answers those questions,” McDonough told azcentral sports. “You have to put yourself in his shoes. (Real Madrid) is preparing for what’s the biggest basketball event outside of the U.S. With them playing (Friday) night in the semifinals for him to answer NBA questions or talk about the NBA that probably wouldn’t be the best optically for him. I didn’t take it for anything more than that.

“I have no concerns that if we drafted him that he wouldn’t be on our roster next year.”
    https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...cic/620409002/

McDonough's thoughts on the top two:
    Ayton: “A phenomenal physical specimen. He’s everything you look for physically in terms of size, strength, length and athleticism. Obviously, he was tremendously productive this year at the University of Arizona. He rebounds at a high level, his stroke for a young big I think is very good and very developed, the way he can not only score at the rim and above the rim but the way he can make shots away from the basket. I think for his size he moves his feet pretty well on the perimeter. There really aren’t a lot of holes in his game. Obviously like a lot of young players he needs to be a little better defensively, understanding off-ball rotations and concepts and things like that but that usually comes with experience.”

Doncic: “I’ve been in the league since 2003 and he’s the most productive European player I’ve ever seen. What he did last year in the EuroBasket (2017) playing for Igor, what he’s doing for Real Madrid is unprecedented in a couple of decades. Most Americans who haven’t seen Luka play in person will be surprised by just how big he is. … I think his physical measurements are similar to Joe Johnson, and Joe is a big, strong, thick guy. You see Luka on film or see the highlights, you see the skill, the high-level passing, the incredible feel and court vision but then you see him up close and say, ‘God, this is a big, strong guy who has produced at a high level.'”

Realizar, it's an awesome year to be in the top two. I don't know who I'm picking yet. One fills in some holes, the other makes me dominate in cats I'm performing good to excellent in. I won't be picking based on this coming season though. I'm thinking about the next five seasons. This isn't so clear cut like when I took Simmons at #1 or Josh Jackson at #5.

Raptors Republic Veteran Miekenstien's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    McDonough's thoughts on Doncic's comment around the draft:

McDonough's thoughts on the top two:

Realizar, it's an awesome year to be in the top two. I don't know who I'm picking yet. One fills in some holes, the other makes me dominate in cats I'm performing good to excellent in. I won't be picking based on this coming season though. I'm thinking about the next five seasons. This isn't so clear cut like when I took Simmons at #1 or Josh Jackson at #5.
    you're taking doncic. him and simmons on the same team.

Super Moderator
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    you're taking doncic. him and simmons on the same team.
    I have a few months to think this through. This may be my last #1. I mean in a 16 team league chances are low of ever getting one.

10. Likes Mack North liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I gotta say Doncic seems the only logical pick at 1.

that applies to the Suns too. the writing was on the wall for Booker to leave in a few years after another subpar pick. but now they can add Doncic to Jackson and Booker.... finally some hope here. Just gotta sign Brandon Knight and Omer Asik and boom. welcome to the western conference finals suns!
    in masai we trust

Super Moderator
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Lots of Doncic love in here. I might be inclined to move the pick for the right offer. Realizar, if you want Doncic I'll let you move up if you sweeten the pot. I'd be giving up potentially a Ben Simmons type stat line.

Raptors Republic All-Star James Ballswin (Realizar)'s Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Lots of Doncic love in here. I might be inclined to move the pick for the right offer. Realizar, if you want Doncic I'll let you move up if you sweeten the pot. I'd be giving up potentially a Ben Simmons type stat line.
    Do you pick Ben Simmons or Joel Embiid?

Let's see who gets drafted in reality before we start talking trades in fantasy.

I think Vlad is going to sell the farm to the Suns to trade-up and draft Doncic.

14. Likes Apollo liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
    Do you pick Ben Simmons or Joel Embiid?

Let's see who gets drafted in reality before we start talking trades in fantasy.

I think Vlad is going to sell the farm to the Suns to trade-up and draft Doncic.
    If he's Embiid he's not the glass version that Mack owns. lol

It's tough to beat Ben Simmons. If he could have hit a FT this season he could have been in the top 20. Amazing for a rookie.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

More like Darko Milicic and Ekpe Udoh. Bust city.

17. Likes Joey liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    More like Darko Milicic and Ekpe Udoh. Bust city.
    You must have hired exclusively Sacramento Kings rejects for you scouting department.

Super Moderator
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

“The earth is not flat, in my opinion, but the earth, on my conspiracy, the earth is definitely an illusion.”
    - Lonnie Walker IV

WJF needs to go get this guy. He should pair well with Kyrie.

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87

Thread Information