This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    Koncept's team got hot at the right time and he's doing this all without Booker. 007 would be beating him 3-6 this week but who know with Booker in the mix.
    Even with two games at hand, he’s not out of the woods yet. My team has under-performed this week but it’s not over till it’s over.

#8thToTheEnd
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
      Even with two games at hand, he’s not out of the woods yet. My team has under-performed this week but it’s not over till it’s over.

#8thToTheEnd

Comment

• Thanks for the support! This weeks a nail biter
        in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• I think I can call it now. Congrats to 007 & Koncept in making the finals. Both had impressive semi final showings. Congrats to Mack & Axel in making it that far, which is a pretty good feat in such a competitive league.

Looks like Skywalker and the Creeds are in a very close showdown heading into a Sunday where we both are sending out full lineups. I have a good feeling about today.

Comment

• happy easter everyone.

Comment

I think I can call it now. Congrats to 007 & Koncept in making the finals. Both had impressive semi final showings. Congrats to Mack & Axel in making it that far, which is a pretty good feat in such a competitive league.

Looks like Skywalker and the Creeds are in a very close showdown heading into a Sunday where we both are sending out full lineups. I have a good feeling about today.
              If Wall and CP3 were playing today I would have a fighting chance. Assists and FG% are close.

Comment

• I see four categories that are still up for grabs and Koncept didn’t have great lines last night. This calling might be exactly the karma I need for a super Sunday finish.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel, if I had that kind of power the Raptors would have a Dynasty by now despite Kyle choking in the playoffs... Even that kind of power has limitations of course.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                    If Wall and CP3 were playing today I would have a fighting chance. Assists and FG% are close.
                    007 doesn't have have Steph or Brogdon though.

Comment

007 doesn't have have Steph or Brogdon though.
                      This is true, but I've missed more man games across the board I would say. Embiid, Wall, Paul, Markkannen - 3 allstars and a top shotta rookie. I just wish that both of us could have had our full rosters. It is what is! Guys resting this time of year always have fantasy implications that suck...
                      Last edited by Mack North; Sun Apr 1, 2018, 10:52 AM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                        happy easter everyone.
                        Dildo everyone
                        RR OG

Comment

• We got ourselves a game, boy! 5-4 for 007 but we got cats up for grabs... 5 games left for him and 4 for me.

Comment

• Ben Simmons is absolutely ridiculous. This has to be one of the most amazing rookie seasons of all time.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                              We got ourselves a game, boy! 5-4 for 007 but we got cats up for grabs... 5 games left for him and 4 for me.
                              Axel vs Mack Finals for the ultimate prove Apollo wrong!

#WeBelieve
                              #MarchMadnessPlayToTheBuzzer

Comment

• sister Jean's gonna be let down, the cinderella run is over!
                                in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Working...
                                X